1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 11:49 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
      • 90. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?
        BobbyMcGee

no, they finally got footsteps right, but nap, mag, myself and others complained about low levels since launch. blops2 was so nice, adjusting chat levels and supercrunch, the audio options this title blow.

• 91. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?
          BobbyMcGee

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i almost always keep the chat disabled, im a serious soundwhore.

I was on this morning and wish I'd done the same. All I could hear was this woman talking to a man about a holiday she went on, complaining about the prices of champagne and the meals, him saying he would rather have a bag of chips (classy) instead of a £200 meal, (yeah right) I'm thinking what sheiks house she was staying at, but him also complaining about getting demolished in the game, that's because you're too busy talking pretentious rubbish I told them, but I got no reply but they did shut up and leave after the match. I could also hear her baby wailing in the background who obviously needed attention. Some people?

i suppose its better than blaring middle-eastern music or a dog barking, hell, one night i thought i overheard a murder lol

• 92. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?
            like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

no, they finally got footsteps right, but nap, mag, myself and others complained about low levels since launch. blops2 was so nice, adjusting chat levels and supercrunch, the audio options this title blow.

Yeah I miss those audio options.  I spent a lot of time tweaking those to find the best settings to hear footsteps.  It was stupid how low they were in that game at launch.  They were still too low after the patch, but it was an improvement.  Ghosts got them right.  I hope they leave it that way for the next game.  I'm so tired of inconsistencies like this between titles.  You want to mess with perks and weapons fine, but the audio options and footsteps?  Pick a standard and leave it alone.  I mean at launch you couldn't turn off music in this game.   Why?  Why is that not a standard?  It should be.  Takes more work to change it.  Takes no work to leave something alone. 

Take the BLOPS 2 audio options and put them in every game.  Leave it there.  No sense in taking something like that out.  Footstep volume is fine.  Leave it alone.  Worry about making the framerates better.  Worry about spawns.  Worry about weapon balance.  They have excellent wii remote controls.  Make that your standard.  Want to improve it?  Give it a shot.  Fix the wii remote sniping.  Don't change the rest of it unless it's for the better.  Or just leave it alone.  It's good enough, an fix the sniping/scope controls. 

K.  Rant over.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next