5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2014 11:59 AM by HAILARROW RSS

am i the only one

so at first i thought i was just having match making issues but that is def not the only problem. i am running passed spots and then all of a sudden being 3 or 5 steps behind that spot...shooting people directly and they don't die but instead shoot me...snuck up behind a guy knifed him the first time missed entirely then when i actually stabbed him it was delayed by 3 to 4 seconds and the same thing happened when i knifed a sentry gun...what the hell is going on...is anyone else having this problem tonight

toljazn
        • Test #1
          Re: am i the only one

Sounds like you are having internet issues.

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2014 12:13 AM
          • Test #1

That'd be lag.  If this is your first encounter with it, congratulations.  It has far more kills on COD than any player ever has!

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2014 12:43 PM
            • Test #1

i am experienceing this for the past week, pretty much since the last update.

my internet is fine. 10 MBs down and 3 MBs upload, only user, nobody else connects.

shots with different guns show now effect, not even hitmarker (situation when for sure not missed) and I die.

also sniper with thermal and chrome barrel seems not to work from medium distance out anymore.

i have no idea what causes this, but for the last week it was not fun at all.....

limited success on short to shortest distance with the ripper...

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2014 1:14 PM
              • Test #1

yep im having same problem tonight , shot the guy he turns and kills with 1 shot , what joy .the game really sucks at times .

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2014 2:17 PM
                • Test #1

it dont sound like lag i play on 1.5mbps internet and that rarely happens to me

Last Edited: Apr 11, 2014 11:59 AM