5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2014 11:25 AM by formallyKNOWNasLukey RSS

My new playing channel in youtube

Speizz_Mauzz

I decided to start making playing videos in youtube

Could you be polite and tell me what you think Link Below:

Short Black ops2 Zombies town Preview/Gameplay - YouTube

• Re: My new playing channel in youtube
          Speizz_Mauzz

And please like the video and subscribe if you want more better videos

Ryguys

You are a youtube **** , please take your channel and GTFO!! Your breaking forums rules,since you either don't care or don't know  activision forum rules and regulations, let me school you.  You are spamming! Let me qoute a portion of the rules for you."Spamming of any sense in regards to multimedia content will result in a posting suspension and the removal of all of your content. The length of the suspension is at our discretion.(Spamming includes asking our forum for subscriptions or follows.)" and the part of your post where you expect people to watch your video to receive "feedback" is also against the rules. Here's another quote from the rules and regulations thread...Quality / Feedback Inquiries

"These were at one point standalone and allowed to exist, but were exploited to gain views." " Thus we have retracted our initial position of allowing them and ask for you to consider the following."   "Videos that lack a description and simply ask for feedback will be removed." So please go be a youtube view hor elsewhere!!

madgamesss

dang man your a jerk. you could click the link or not. it's actually quiet simple.

he explained everywhere in this discussion it is a youtube "thing". not quiet sure why you even clicked the link for this disscusion. the only answer i could come up with is that you wanted to be a jerk.

Ryguys wrote:

You are a youtube **** , please take your channel and GTFO!! Your breaking forums rules,since you either don't care or don't know  activision forum rules and regulations, let me school you.  You are spamming.

p.s. use your cranium and read before clicking on the disscusions.... might help

Ryguys

I Did read the discussion before I clicked on it! I didnt mean to come off so harshly it's his post for subs that got me. If you've been around for the last 16 months you would have seen how many people have made similar posts ,only to get views on their  youtube channels. maybe this guy wasn't only doing it for views maybe he was. but my experience in the last 16 months lead me to believe that he could be just another youtube hor.  That's why I came at him, if you read similar posts youll see what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to be a jerk but am I wrong with what the rules state?

formallyKNOWNasLukey

I'm sorry but what is the point of your YouTube channel? Anyone can train zombies in town and your music is w@nk. Please don't take it the wrong way but again what is the point of your channel?

Ps. Even treyarch realize heavy metal is a zombies player choice of music.