25 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2014 8:27 AM by greyfryer67 RSS

Kontrol Freeks

I am debating on trying these out what is the best one to use?

HAILARROW
        • Test #1
          Re: Kontrol Freeks

I have the Phantoms they are really awesome, they feel great, and they help a lot

Last Edited: Apr 17, 2014 9:57 AM
          • Test #1

I got them they work but I just don't see a difference to be honest

Last Edited: Apr 17, 2014 9:58 AM
            • Test #1

I'm glad you asked.  Just yesterday I started thinking about getting the Vortex kit (one CQC .30 for left stick and one .49 for the right stick) so I will be watching this thread with interest.  If they can help with my aim in the least I'm on board!

Last Edited: Apr 17, 2014 10:18 AM
              • Test #1

I was debating about using a rapid fire controller. Maybe even modding my PS3 so I can have Aimbot, God Mode, Wallhacks, UAV hack and more.

What are the best hacks or cheater accessories some of you are using?

Really? I use a normal dualshock controller.

No extra cheating devices attached to it.

If you suck at the game how will adding crap to your controller magically make you better at the game?

That is why COD sucks.

Too many players looking for an unfair advantage over everyone else.

Why do you think there are so many hackers in Ghosts.

Last Edited: Apr 17, 2014 10:47 AM
                • Test #1

i use the vortexes for quite a while now and they are just amzing

Last Edited: Apr 18, 2014 6:50 AM
                  • Test #1

I've used the CQC (shorter) ones for years and I really like them. They allow my hand/grip to be a little more open which causes less stress on my joints. Aka - I can play longer and my hands don't hurt as much. #OldPeopleProblems

Last Edited: Apr 18, 2014 8:00 AM
                    • Test #1

If I may say, not only do they look like they'd do bugger all for anything, but would cripple my thumbs eventually. Can anyone tell me the point in using them? @_@

Last Edited: Apr 18, 2014 5:12 PM
                      • Test #1

I recently got Vortex Kontrol Freeks and I'll say it helps a lot. If you've got small hands it will be hard to use them because of the height the have. But, they're worth it.

Last Edited: Apr 18, 2014 6:30 PM
                        • Test #1

Makes for a steadier aim in game. Theyre pretty useful & cheap, id say go for it.

Last Edited: Apr 18, 2014 6:34 PM
                          • Test #1

I use CQC and love them.  Having the extra height on the sticks makes my hands more comfortable.  Love them on both the ps3 and ps4 controllers.

These are not cheating devices btw and are MLG approved for those who are slamming them.

Last Edited: Apr 18, 2014 8:27 PM
                            • Test #1

Phantoms are the best ones for COD imho. A small warning though , once you have had them you can never go back.

Last Edited: Apr 22, 2014 12:50 AM
                              • Test #1

They are beneficial for long sessions imo.  It's purely a comfort thing, they aren't going to make you better.  Mine are phantoms.

Last Edited: Apr 22, 2014 3:45 AM
                                • Test #1

Got the vortex. Love it for the left stick. I find my aim is better with a concave thumb stick and actually just use the classic FPS Freek for the right.

Last Edited: Apr 22, 2014 12:40 PM
                                  • Test #1

thanks for the info, im an older player dealing with arthritis. im not trying to "overkill or beat" the players that i play with. i just wanna have the chance at least not to die every round that im in  or to help my fellow teammates. this may help my situation. thanks!

Last Edited: Apr 22, 2014 9:19 PM
                                      • Test #1

These things will definitely help with the arthritis. It's one of those attachments that has some ergonomic perks as it reduces a lot of the strain on your thumbs.

Keep in mind, there is a learning curve associated with these things; but overall they save a lot of strain on your thumbs and to a degree will help with your accuracy.

Last Edited: Apr 22, 2014 10:33 PM
                                          • Test #1

^This! Dont get frustrated if you pop them on and suddenly lose some skill levels. They do take some time to get adjusted to, it took several hours over a couple of days. You might also need to adjust your look sensitivity.

Last Edited: Apr 23, 2014 7:16 AM
                                        • Test #1

What, exactly, are these things supposed to do? I've seen them and not really sure how they're supposed to help your gameplay. I use a normal dualshock controller but I got L2/R2 trigger extensions, whatever you wanna call them, on mine

Last Edited: Apr 23, 2014 7:22 AM
                                            • Test #1

They elongate your analog sticks and give a larger degree of motion. Basically it allows players to play at a higher sensitivity as the sticks are longer, so moving them slightly won't cause your player to spin like crazy while you can turn faster if you move the stick all the way.

Last Edited: Apr 23, 2014 7:42 AM