1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2014 3:46 PM by appledaniel Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

Domination needs one thing

ATTEMPTED CAPS

if you do not attempt to cap you should have a kill removed every 30 seconds

no kils & no caps= booted for inactivity.

Last Edited: Apr 11, 2014 3:04 AM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

I just went back to blops 2 for the first time since ghosts came out. I forgot how terrible connections in that game were. It is absolutely atrocious now that there are fewer people playing. It takes forever to find a game on best, but if you pick anything less, you'll be watching people skip across your screen, and insta deaths from people you didn't even see. Honestly, even the games on ps4 with frame rate issues have better connection and hit detection than all blops 2 games.

Ghost is by far a better game mechanically. They just needed to spend more time on balance.

Last Edited: Apr 12, 2014 9:53 PM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

Yea much easier to notice the difference once you've been playing Ghosts for a while. But you reckon Ghosts needs mroe balance ?

Last Edited: Apr 13, 2014 6:28 AM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

Yeah the 1 thing most agree on is that Ghosts is the most balanced COD yet.

Last Edited: Apr 13, 2014 7:07 AM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

Yes, some maps are terrible and cause the gameplay to be slow and boring. Not weapon balance, that pretty good. I just mean gameplay balance, spawns, maps, modes, etc.

Last Edited: Apr 13, 2014 7:46 AM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

I'm playing BO2 again, I created a new user account and started from the beginning.  I'm getting frustrated in Ghosts with the Clans & clan members overwhelming the public matches and take a sanity break with BO2 where this isn't such an issue. It looks like BO2 has far more players than Ghost at any given time so finding a game in any preferred mode isn't that hard.

Last Edited: Apr 13, 2014 8:12 AM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

Black Ops 2  :

- Maps were all good , liked all ,

- They had Hardcore Search n Destroy

- I liked the way Domination played 2 halves

- The kill streaks were rewarding - as well as earning them with the score system

- Didn't have a problem the game (don't have a to much of a problem with Ghosts either)

Last Edited: Apr 14, 2014 12:36 AM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

Ghosts is way better imo!  at this time last year 4/17, i was already playing another game, and done with bo2.  Im still playing ghosts as of 4/17 and dont see myself going anywhere anytime soon.  Ghosts is much more fun, fresh, and  exciting to play imo.

Last Edited: Apr 17, 2014 3:46 PM
                      1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next