I just went back to blops 2 for the first time since ghosts came out. I forgot how terrible connections in that game were. It is absolutely atrocious now that there are fewer people playing. It takes forever to find a game on best, but if you pick anything less, you'll be watching people skip across your screen, and insta deaths from people you didn't even see. Honestly, even the games on ps4 with frame rate issues have better connection and hit detection than all blops 2 games.
Ghost is by far a better game mechanically. They just needed to spend more time on balance.
I'm playing BO2 again, I created a new user account and started from the beginning. I'm getting frustrated in Ghosts with the Clans & clan members overwhelming the public matches and take a sanity break with BO2 where this isn't such an issue. It looks like BO2 has far more players than Ghost at any given time so finding a game in any preferred mode isn't that hard.
Black Ops 2 :
- Maps were all good , liked all ,
- They had Hardcore Search n Destroy
- I liked the way Domination played 2 halves
- The kill streaks were rewarding - as well as earning them with the score system
- Didn't have a problem the game (don't have a to much of a problem with Ghosts either)