8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2014 9:11 PM by kevinater RSS

Need help with DLC!

Okay, so I have been playing Ghosts since I got it on PS4s launch day, I have never had a issue until now. Recently I had bought the Season Pass as I wanted to try out the new extinction map, however, I went to buy the pass and as it was downloading somebody turned off my PS4, I went to go turn it back on and continue the download but when I went to do this it said I had to buy the season pass again! I dont want to have to spend more money on it, is anybody able to help me figure out what happened? Its acting like I had never bought the pass in the first place!

• Test #1
          Re: Need help with DLC!

Any input at all at this point would be helpful

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 12:07 PM
            • Test #1

Is there any way to confirm via your console that money has been taken for purchase of the season pass, if so I would try to contact Sony for a reasonable explanation as to why they are trying to charge you again for content already purchased or this at least will show that you may need to re-purchase and download fully.

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 12:43 PM
                • Test #1

I doubt it, I used a PSN card for my purchase and my wallet balance is back down to a couple cents now. The season pass wont even show up in my downloads list anymore. Like I said, my console is acting as if I had never purchased the pass in the first place :/

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 12:47 PM
                    • Test #1

Would still consider trying to contact Sony to look into this on your behalf, even if it's just to get your money back, sorry I couldn't be more helpful, hopefully someone on the forum who is used to PSN can help out, but I really do hope you can resolve this issue.

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 1:07 PM
                • Test #1

I'll try and get in touch with Sony, this issue is really bugging me! Hopefully I can at least get the spent money placed back into my account so I can try again. Thanks for the help

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 1:12 PM
                  • Test #1

Spoke to Sony, they can do nothing. That is absolute crap.

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 1:51 PM
                    • Test #1

Hmmm i remember on my ps3 I was downloading Prestige edition DLCs for Black Ops 1.I had to go so I turned off my ps3 but since i redeemed the code (basically bought) it was in the download history.Check on your PS4 history and also try to see if it is bought in the Call of Duty:Ghosts in-game store.

P.S. Try to go to Playstations website and see if it was purchased as well.

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 9:11 PM