7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2014 4:32 PM by WilliamCL57 RSS

Feel Ripped Off

ghostsniper2010

So i pre ordered ghosts on the 360 and got the ghost Riley mask it worked for a while on my xbox one but now it don't then today they bring it out i feel ripped off i shouldnt have to pay for it, it does state don't buy if i got it from a pre order but it says i got to pay and untill i get what iv already paid for activision will not get my money no more

• Re: Feel Ripped Off
          WilliamCL57

Yep. Same with everyone. Go to support and talk to a live agent. I'm not going to let this one go. It's a matter of principle. You can't claim everything is transferable and then take that back AFTER the game launches on next gen. That is what they did. Essentially BOTH 360 and xbox one versions had to be preordered. Makes no sense to me.

I pre ordered the 360 version and because I wasn't going to a second midnight release, I just picked up the xbox one version after noon on release day and didn't receive a second preorder code because of it. I thought it had transferred as well until a patch removed it from my soldier.. NOW they are releasing it to everyone for more $$, but those of use the preordered still don't get it unless we also shell out more money. Essentially making our preorder bonus WORTHLESS.

ASAP_Rocky_4200

Yeah they scam, I got the season pass on my Xbox one but it makes me pay for them again if I want to play them on the 360! and notice how they say if you buy the season pass all DLC is free, yeah bull. You only get the map packs for free and still have to pay for characters, camo's and these new voice packs. It's a joke, a multi million dollar company trying to take your every dollar, pathetic.

starbuckfrack

ASAP_Rocky_4200 wrote:

Yeah they scam, I got the season pass on my Xbox one but it makes me pay for them again if I want to play them on the 360! and notice how they say if you buy the season pass all DLC is free, yeah bull. You only get the map packs for free and still have to pay for characters, camo's and these new voice packs. It's a joke, a multi million dollar company trying to take your every dollar, pathetic.

Where did they say that again ? They only said you get 4 map packs for free.

starbuckfrack

If you go to the support site and fill out a ticket they will eventually get to pushing it into your ONE account as long as you got proof. It may take a week or so.

phxs72

I have to agree that we got the shaft on the Ghost mask.  However, I'm glad to see it coming out somewhere and at least they bundled it with some other cool heads/uniforms.  Because on the Sony side they quit pushing through the mask very early and now all support will do is tell you that it doesn't transfer.  So this is the only way that most of us will be able to get it.  It's a poor way to do things but since I'm probably going to purchase the extinction pack anyway, I can begrudgingly live with it.

rankismet

Unless I am mistaken... The mask is unlocked as part of the season pass.

If you used a code on the X360 to unlock (not a part of the SP) from a bonus... do you still have it on the 360? The issue is MDLC does not transfer between consoles... if they now made it available to all as MDLC it would seem it's now isolated to the console the code was redeemed on.