1 2 3 Previous Next 71 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2014 12:14 AM by sparyandpray Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY

Juansa7T

I know it's just the headshot multiplier but what the ****? the gun was perfectly balnced as it was. so they not just decide to give all the smg's a buff but nerf the mtar? seriously infinity ward? they always listen to all the crying babies that complain about every gun that kills em constantly.  fkn bs

• 1. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
          nicedrewishfela

Perfectly balanced, eh?

Just like this...

Their Numbers and Metrics outweigh your perception.

• 2. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
            PatMoran

Didnt I just read a thread months ago about it being OP? lold.

• 3. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
              Juansa7T

numbers and metric outweight my perception? hahahaha yeah sure. i know the mtar have really good damage and range, but it reloads slow as **** and have the ugliest iron sights in the game. i don't know if you know this but all the other smg's were buffed to be at the mtar level so why nerf it? the bizon the vector and the ripper are already really powerfull and many other guns are better at many aspect than the mtar. aren't you the likewhore nerd that comment on every nerf tread "buff your game don't nerf us?" well, there is always some hypocrite

• 4. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
                nicedrewishfela

I love how you try to insult me, and fail miserably.

I never said it needed a nerf or a buff. I never asked for one.

It would be hard to argue, however, that the MTAR stood out amongst the SMGs in this game, so it doesn't surprise me it was tweaked.

They have numbers that show statistics about usage and kills. Something in those numbers caused them to make this change.

I am sure your crutch still works just fine.

• 5. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
                  Juansa7T

I was not trying to insult you, i was describing you. the mtar was used to be better than all the other smg's but instead of nerffing it they buffed all the other smg's to make the balance already. so why also nerf the mtar? that's my point. you obviously don't know the numbers and stats of the weapons (based on the image you posted) because yes, it was perfectly balanced. have a good day sir.

• 6. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
                    DocChoi

4 shot kill at any range even when silenced. Also no recoil.

Only drawback are its crappy sights. It's basically an AR that negates the need for stalker and quickdraw. I'm surprised you failed to see that.

• 7. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
                      nicedrewishfela

You don't know me, don't pretend you do.

Yeah, I know the numbers. But experience tells me all I need to know. Pretty sure there was a reason 95% of the Pros in the CoD Championships used the MTAR.  Saying it was balanced is kind of a stretch. It was heads and shoulders above the other SMGs. That being said, I never argued that it needed to be buffed or nerfed... I tend to accept that some guns are just better than others in their class. It happens every title.

It always shows the character of the OP when they can't defend their perspective without attempting to belittle or insult anyone who contradicts their argument.

But, I interrupted your crying about a nerf. Carry on.

• 8. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
                        Juansa7T

thank you i'll carry on. hahaha and what the ****? i never pretended that i knew you what was that about? ._.  being the best smg doesn't make it unbalanced. and i had arguments to say it was not as unbalanced as you pictured it. but you can do whatever you want, keep going on every tread to show your "intelligence" and argue with everyone, you are the hero of this forums!

• 9. Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY
                          JetEye

Juansa7T wrote:

I know it's just the headshot multiplier but what the ****? the gun was perfectly balnced as it was. so they not just decide to give all the smg's a buff but nerf the mtar? seriously infinity ward? they always listen to all the crying babies that complain about every gun that kills em constantly.  fkn bs

If the MTAR was balanced then so were the FMG-9s pre-patch.  Give me a break.  I loved using the MTAR too, but this will push me to try out other SMGs.  I've been using the Ripper and it's not bad, also been using the Bizon, which isn't bad either.

1 2 3 Previous Next