1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 141 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2014 9:43 AM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
      • 100. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
        BobbyMcGee

        one more thing though, ive told you before dsr was my favorite gun in zombies, pack-a-punched till it has iron sights, and once done it has no target assist or aim assist of any kind, and i can still quickscope. its not so much the aa, what it is is being able to find the dead center of your screen when not adsing. once you can get the feel for it it becomes easy. thats why i loved ksg.

        i tried to explain to my girlfriend i dont really visualize myself as a soilder with a gun. i more or less see myself as a photographer taking pictures. i mean its really all cameras and angles anyway. sounds stupid but thats really what's going on in my head when i play lol.

        • 101. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
          WiimotesRus02

          nintendon't wrote:

           

          My point is it's more of a struggle to do it in Black Ops 2 though, since the snipers are weaker as well as combined with the small maps and up your ass spawns. Doesn't matter if less people do it in Ghosts, facts are facts.

          You must be talking about core mode, because HC was rife with QS'ers in BO2 and still is, and its my guess that's why there's still more players there. And like Bobby says, its practically non existent in ghosts, I never get killed by them anymore, not even on large sniping maps like stonehaven and siege, that must say something..

          • 102. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
            like2nap03

            nintendon't wrote:

             

            My point is it's more of a struggle to do it in Black Ops 2 though, since the snipers are weaker as well as combined with the small maps and up your ass spawns. Doesn't matter if less people do it in Ghosts, facts are facts.

            nintendon't's opinion facts

             

            A fact is that everyone threw a fit when snipers got nerfed in Black Ops 2 on the other consoles and that game is the reason it's nerfed in this game.   And yeah, no one does it in Ghosts because it's easier.

            • 103. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
              WiimotesRus02

              Of course he's not trolling, what ever that means

              • 104. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
                nintendon't

                It's not an opinion, it's factual if you look up and compare the actual sniper statistics between the games. The reason snipers were nerfed on the other consoles was to appease the complainers. If there was an actual balance issue with them, they would've been dealt with early on like actual issues such as the Auto FAL, PDW, ETC. Not months after all the DLC was already released. It's pretty obvious that's the reason, especially with the "nerfs" on snipers in this game despite them being perfectly fine.

                 

                IW/3arc are just trying to keep Pub Joe who doesn't know any better happy.

                 

                That being said, I'm done arguing with you idiots, nothing but a bunch of damn fools blowing smoke out their asses and then you wonder why these forums are borderline dead. All I'm gonna say is this, DA quickscope on BO2, then DA quickscope on Ghosts. (you guys say it's super easy mode so it should be no problem dropping nukes ). You WILL feel the difference immediately upon hopping on Ghosts.

                • 105. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
                  nintendon't

                  WiimotesRus02 wrote:

                   

                  nintendon't wrote:

                   

                  My point is it's more of a struggle to do it in Black Ops 2 though, since the snipers are weaker as well as combined with the small maps and up your ass spawns. Doesn't matter if less people do it in Ghosts, facts are facts.

                  You must be talking about core mode, because HC was rife with QS'ers in BO2 and still is, and its my guess that's why there's still more players there. And like Bobby says, its practically non existent in ghosts, I never get killed by them anymore, not even on large sniping maps like stonehaven and siege, that must say something..

                  Everything one hit kills in close range in Hardcore. It's easier/quicker for you to kill them. Getting killed by a sniper there is like getting beat up by a dude in a wheelchair.

                   

                  Most people snipe in HC just to get one hit kill medals for camo quicker. One of the few things that terrible mode is good for.

                  • 106. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
                    like2nap03

                    Whatever you say Mr. AkimboFMG9.

                    • 107. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
                      like2nap03

                      nintendon't wrote:

                       

                      It's not an opinion, it's factual if you look up and compare the actual sniper statistics between the games. The reason snipers were nerfed on the other consoles was to appease the complainers. If there was an actual balance issue with them, they would've been dealt with early on like actual issues such as the Auto FAL, PDW, ETC. Not months after all the DLC was already released.

                      Based on your logic the C4/riot shield glitch was patched late only to appease complainers.  Not because it's a completely broken mechanic. So no, the snipers got nerfed because they were ridiculous and anyone with common sense who didn't rely on them could see that.  Same with the C4 glitch.  It got fixed because it was broken.  If anything sniping was nerfed late because the devs didn't want to piss off all thousands upon thousands of quickscopers.  People base youtube channels on that stuff.  Kinda risky making a move like that.  That's just a theory but it makes a lot more sense than the words that you vomit onto this thread.  Who knows why they waited to fix that or the C4/riot shield glitch?  I mean you're kinda right.  People complained.  They complained because it's broken, but it wasn't fixed just to make people stop complaining.  It was fixed because it was unbalanced (whether that be because of lag comp or whatever), broken, and just plain stupid. 

                      • 108. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
                        WiimotesRus02

                        nintendon't wrote:

                         

                        Getting killed by a sniper there is like getting beat up by a dude in a wheelchair.

                         

                         

                        That's the best one yet in this thread, I'll remember this for some time to come that's for sure lol

                        • 109. Re: why do wiimote players take extra damage?
                          BobbyMcGee

                          nintendon't wrote:

                           

                          It's not an opinion, it's factual if you look up and compare the actual sniper statistics between the games. The reason snipers were nerfed on the other consoles was to appease the complainers. If there was an actual balance issue with them, they would've been dealt with early on like actual issues such as the Auto FAL, PDW, ETC. Not months after all the DLC was already released. It's pretty obvious that's the reason, especially with the "nerfs" on snipers in this game despite them being perfectly fine.

                           

                          IW/3arc are just trying to keep Pub Joe who doesn't know any better happy.

                           

                          That being said, I'm done arguing with you idiots, nothing but a bunch of damn fools blowing smoke out their asses and then you wonder why these forums are borderline dead. All I'm gonna say is this, DA quickscope on BO2, then DA quickscope on Ghosts. (you guys say it's super easy mode so it should be no problem dropping nukes ). You WILL feel the difference immediately upon hopping on Ghosts.

                          its not that its easy or hard. i get that it takes practice. that said its a completely stupid mechanic that the majority of players wanted gone. the fact that its still possible is meaningless due to the fact that the game design puts ar's and marksmans at an advantage. i see the usr more than any sniper and it kills in the same amount of hits as how i have mk14 set up. mk is versatile, mobil, its powerful and has great range, plus better ammo capacity. so why even bother with the sniper, when they get outperformed like you agreed?

                          1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next