9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2014 11:46 AM by REAWLA RSS

Seriously?!?

flappypineapple

So this is the third clan war in a row in which my clan and I have tried to make a clear plan of attack, but surprisingly enough the app is not working. Anyone else having issues with this? Every time we try to load up the clan wars map to check our progress or choose which game type to play next "unknown error" or "call of duty ghosts app is currently under maintenance". It has even not counted wins towards tdm or KC for us. What's the deal?

• Re: Seriously?!?
          OUHATEME

Its the 5 th clan war in a row with app issues, I am able to open the app and get to my clan page but unable at this time to open the clan wars page,,,, they were counting our wins during the down times yesterday .

gambit1969

We were getting the same on and off last night, it was the same for the first day of the last war, the app is buggy at the best of times anyway and probably always will be

OUHATEME

Just tried again and was able to get into this time.

flappypineapple

IIt's just ridiculous that we almost zero hiccups until clan wars goes live and then it almost never works. I'll be surprised if they actually count wins while the app is down. SAMPROTAGINIST had made a thread after the Las Vegas war stating that because of the app problems that clans will be receiving the equivalent of a win towards their next in game unlock. That would be nice except for now I notice the thread is gone and as far as I know no one has received anything.

REAWLA

I thought it was my phone and it's lack of room, but onlt two people in my clan were able to open it and keep it open.  Seems the only thing on the app that works for me is the chat.  And that's not very often either.  I was hoping there was a login online here that would allow us to check progress and talk to clan members.

WhyNoName

This thing is ongoing and we are halfway through the game's life cycle.  It's a safe bet that they just don't know how to fix the issue or it would have been fixed long ago once the issue was identified.

Clan Wars requires actual use of the app since there is no website to track things.  For them to simply say that the wins are counting is ridiculous in itself.  That is nothing more than a statement trying to get us off their backs.  If you are a clan who tries to organize and you cannot see what is happening, what's the point?  Wins counting while you can't see?  No way should wins count while the app is down since you have no strategy in play.

The CW experience to me is major failure and step back from Elite even with how horrendous that service was through the years.  They need to get their act together.  If my work results were like theirs, I would have been fired long ago.