1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2014 1:08 PM by Izjar11 Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Whats it mean (to you) to be Good at Ghost.
        BanHaMMer

Warlord-Chojin wrote:

It also makes me think im amazing only to 'wtf' at my stats the next day

LMAO

• 72. Re: Whats it mean (to you) to be Good at Ghost.
          yolo87644

1. Map Awareness: knowing enemy spawns and predicting where people are coming from. COD has always been a game of positioning and map control.

2. Reaction Time: hearing a gun shot behind you, looking at your mini-map to see it's an enemy shooting, and turning around to kill him all within a second.

3. Connection: despite popular belief, gun skill is nothing to brag about. The game aims for you and the time to kill is so fast that you only need 3 bullets to drop someone. No matter how skilled you are or how good your reaction time is, it doesn't matter when you're 200ms or more behind. Unless you're playing against terrible players.

4. Know the Weapons: Know which gun works in what map and against different players. Sometimes an SMG will be the best option if you know you have a good connection in that match. Sometimes it's better to sit back with an AR and hold a choke point. I'm primarily a rusher, my kd is 3.1 and my most used gun is the MTAR. But I can easily switch up my play style mid game when things aren't going my way.

• 73. Re: Whats it mean (to you) to be Good at Ghost.
            Izjar11

Good ones, I will counter this one:

yolo87644 wrote:

3. Connection: despite popular belief, gun skill is nothing to brag about. The game aims for you and the time to kill is so fast that you only need 3 bullets to drop someone. No matter how skilled you are or how good your reaction time is, it doesn't matter when you're 200ms or more behind. Unless you're playing against terrible players.

Though connection quality and reliability is king to enjoy gaming, this game does not "aim" for me. BO2 did, not Ghost. Ghost has allot less aim assist than other titles, allot less. In regards to TTK, I love that you can shot and people die, and that its a vice versa thing in Ghost. Distance matters allot, as I have been able to survive most gun fights to position myself based on distance. Terrible players are just that, terrible - no fun in playing them.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next