1 23 24 25 26 27 Previous Next 263 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2014 8:09 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
      • 250. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
        BobbyMcGee

ive been keeping track of that across all platforms/forums. i dont think anybody got them. the way trey acted, talking about dev's game night etc, then just vanishing again. either we got fed a big lie, or more likely, he was lied to also.

• 251. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
          M4GNUM

From what I understand and have read is that the other consoles got dedicated servers. But...a different definition of dedicated servers than everyone thought. They are using a mixture of dedicated servers and listen servers (a higher-up at Activision, 3A, or IW confirmed this in an interview). Listen servers are when a player is selected as host. Dedicated is when Activision servers are host. As far as Wii U is concerned, I have no idea. My guess is that we are still using listen servers only.

• 252. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
            BobbyMcGee

i know what devs etc have said but if you do a brief search on dedi's for all the other consols forums, next gen included, youll see post after post doubting that dedi's are even running, and nobody from activision etc has said anything about it on the forums...the ones everyone from here complains get better dev interaction.

• 253. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
              like2nap03

M4GNUM wrote:

From what I understand and have read is that the other consoles got dedicated servers. But...a different definition of dedicated servers than everyone thought. They are using a mixture of dedicated servers and listen servers (a higher-up at Activision, 3A, or IW confirmed this in an interview). Listen servers are when a player is selected as host. Dedicated is when Activision servers are host. As far as Wii U is concerned, I have no idea. My guess is that we are still using listen servers only.

I think they switched to dedis for a week.  When we got that "update to improve matchmaking" and the game ran so wonderfully smooth.  Better than it, or any other COD, ever has run.  It was so great....unless you live in the UK.  Messed things up for them so they turned it off.  Either we got dedis or they found the key to good matchmaking. 

• 254. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                BobbyMcGee

half the time when i break out my ak/noobtube to combat these f'n c4/sheild exploiters the grenade doesnt go off. it gets fired and then hits the ground, makes that metallic bouncing sound, but never goes off. its happening again and again.

• 255. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                  the1andonlyIKY

sounds like youre shooting it where it hits the ground (or any surface) too soon, as in it hasnt traveled the required distance. In that case, it will not go off. though, its possible to get lucky and get a direct impact kill, i think. id advise maybe a jumpshot, or just aim behind them more to make sure. itll still happen every so often

• 256. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                    MRbuttCHINSx11T7

I guess this can be considered a bug, or rather a large overlook by the developers: the bullets that come out when looking at a Wiimoter shooting aren't accurate with where he is aiming. They come out in the correct general direction where his body is facing, but there is absolutely no bullet tracking when he ADSs. This results in me seeing one shooting nowhere near me, then me dying a second later. Not game-breaking, but it's pretty irritating to die from.

• 257. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)
                      nintendon't

That's in every COD Wii game. I used to hate getting shot by Wiimoters with their backs towards me on BO1.

• 258. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)
                        chad111

I don't know if anybody mentioned it, there's a lot of pages to look thru.

When voting for a map lets say I vote for the bottom map, and sometimes the lobby gets merged with another lobby, my vote stays with the bottom map even though it's a different map I didn't vote for. The entire lobby of votes gets transferred to the new lobby, This is something that needs fixing.

• 259. Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)
                          WiimotesRus02

chad111 wrote:

I don't know if anybody mentioned it, there's a lot of pages to look thru.

When voting for a map lets say I vote for the bottom map, and sometimes the lobby gets merged with another lobby, my vote stays with the bottom map even though it's a different map I didn't vote for. The entire lobby of votes gets transferred to the new lobby, This is something that needs fixing.

Maybe you didn't read the title of this thread, support maybe over, there are far more important things that need fixing but they're not going to get fixed now. This thread is dead, sorry, but that's the way it is.