5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2014 5:09 PM by xKrueger RSS

gf5??

iH8boosters

Does anyone know what in the heck this is all about?? If you play Core at all, you are almost assured to see these "snipers" running around all having this as their clan tag.. I'm sure its some stupid youtube crap that these kids worship, but I wasn't sure what made all of these cool kid snipers put that as their tag or what it meant.. Cheers

• Re: gf5??
          GulfCoastGirl

iH8boosters wrote:

Does anyone know what in the heck this is all about?? If you play Core at all, you are almost assured to see these "snipers" running around all having this as their clan tag.. I'm sure its some stupid youtube crap that these kids worship, but I wasn't sure what made all of these cool kid snipers put that as their tag or what it meant.. Cheers

Not sure but I think they are part of the FAZE clan... basically sniping and trickshotting douchebags.  Seriously... I've got absolutely ZERO admiration for these bozos and if I see more than 1 tag with GF5 in a lobby.... I back out and go elsewhere.

I really wish there were an option to play lobbies with players who are NOT in a dumb a$$ clan!  Some of us are adults and don't subscribe to the kiddy club mentality that we need to run with a "cool gang" or look cool spinning off a building.  We just want to go into some fun gun games, apply some strategy and straight up gun it out.  Maybe I'm just an old fart but IMO, this "clan" sh*t is just retarded.

Oh and one more thing I'm seeing a lot of lately.... these douchbags from the same clan often don't party up so they end up on opposite sides of a match... but still play together.  Yep, I catch them conspiring together on the map all the time.  Not sure it's for boosting purposes but that's my best guess.  Who better to inform the enemy where you are than a teammate?   Serious BS!

iH8boosters

I'm with you.. It's pretty sad that these kids worship some random people who post videos on youtube.com of themselves playing a video game.. You wana look up to someone important?? Find a member of our countries military and tell them thank you for doing what they do so that you can play your video game.. But it's every single lobby.. You see that crap and they run around trying to be cool.. I enjoy sniping at times.. It's just ridiculous when the game is taken over by them.. Yes, there are plenty of ways to best them, but the bs they get away with is ridiculous.. And I've had my fair share of bs sniper shots.. But every time I just laugh and think what crap it is that the game allows that.. Do these kids think that by having that stupid crap in their clan tag that these youtube.com people will magically see them and invite them to be on their team?? Lol.. Silly kidos

pat9162000

I could not agree with you more. Quickscopers + Trickshotters + Boosters = #$@$@@ aholes.

PatMoran

This game atm is easy points. Im an SMG rusher & im just picking off all of these snipers with their tacs for XP lmao. Its fun. Some of them can pick me off though.

xKrueger

All those "kids" are "praising" people who are making it in like besides talking crap on trickshotters in forums haha