15 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2014 2:11 AM by Synystahh RSS

Next clan War

tracy

So the next clan war will be -

Bronze/Platinum - New York 14th May until 19th May

Diamond Division - Bangkok 16th May until 18th May

They have also decided to drop Battle Royale for this one and recommend that clan leaders opt back in to the appropriate time slot in Diamond Division.

All this can be viewed on the app for confirmation

• Re: Next clan War
          OUHATEME

Way to get it out there !

LifeSong1

Awesome...thanks.

They also announced that the Vulture Patch is used up now too.  Too bad they don't actually announce what the rewards are for clan wars...

mwfan55

LifeSong1 wrote:

Awesome...thanks.

They also announced that the Vulture Patch is used up now too.  Too bad they don't actually announce what the rewards are for clan wars...

Next patch will be the Hot Dog patch.

philp18

sorry but we get the hot-dog patch after last war (vancouver-dubai)

mwfan55

philp18 wrote:

sorry but we get the hot-dog patch after last war (vancouver-dubai)

So your saying you already have dog patch? I am confused

philp18

yes i have , i am confused too.....

mwfan55

Ok I get it now. Battle of Royal received the Vulture. That's what we received. Those that didn't participate in Battle of Royal received the Hot Dog.

So it seems we both will be missing one. Not sure how I will get the Hot Dog and not sure how you will ever get the Vulture.

KnightOwL

So BR got the normal Vulture patch or a special new one? The Vulture patch is the only one left, I figured that was the patch for the next Clan Wars. Confused now if BR got the normal one. What's up for grabs next Clan War?

mwfan55

KnightOwL wrote:

So BR got the normal Vulture patch or a special new one? The Vulture patch is the only one left, I figured that was the patch for the next Clan Wars. Confused now if BR got the normal one. What's up for grabs next Clan War?

Let me clear things up for everyone.

1- there is ONLY one vulture patch. A special vulture patch does not exists.

2- Beachhead studio wanted to reward the clans who played in Battle of Royal. Problem is they didn't have anything to reward them with. They didn't want to create a new patch. When the first 2 hours of the clan war was a COMPLETE FAIL they received many complaints. So then they came up with the idea that they will award the vulture patch to battle of royal and the Hot dog patch to diamond division and lower.

3- technically speaking, the vulture patch was supposed to be a normal / regular reward just like any other patch. But because of (#2 above) they made it an exclusive patch when it really wasn't meant to be.

4- no one knows yet when or if battle royal clans will ever have a chance to receive the hot dog patch and if diamond and lower will receive the vulture.

flappypineapple

Has there been any info on why there seems to be an extra week between the previous clan war and this upcoming one? No rhyme or reason why that I have found.

philp18

still can't see it on my app.....i supposed non english version is updated later???

tracy

It's listed under battle Royale results/ Next Clan Wars, at least they posted news so we are aware there are no wars this week, hopefully they are working on stabilising the app to try and prevent it crashing as much

Thanks so much for this tracy the app can be very confusing, especially on a phone screen!