1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2014 2:49 AM by WilliamCL57 RSS

COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

NOT PRE-ORDERING THIS AND I CAN'T SEE ME EVERY WANTING TO PLAY COD HALO.

It was bad enough Ghosts took out Hardcore S&D... now this. I'm turning in my gamer tag! Do you even know your fan base anymore? The game needs to be pulled back not pushed out into outer-space.

• 1. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

Exactly! We do NOT play HALO! We do NOT play Battlefield. We ARE Call of Duty fans and you are about to lose us.

• 2. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
            Izjar11

Destro788 wrote:

NOT PRE-ORDERING THIS AND I CAN'T SEE ME EVERY WANTING TO PLAY COD HALO.

It was bad enough Ghosts took out Hardcore S&D... now this. I'm turning in my gamer tag! Do you even know your fan base anymore? The game needs to be pulled back not pushed out into outer-space.

Do the game a favor and do not purchase it. You are a consumer, simply stay away.

• 3. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
              WilliamCL57

The ignorance of some people...

• 4. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

What gives you the right to call me ignorant? I'm well informed and have played this game sine the PC days. I have an opinion that many of my friends who play this game share. We don't want to play this style of game. I am well read up on the game so far. There are screen caps out there that show the suit head on and it looks just like a HALO Spartan!

This is taken directly from the game features menu. "POWERFUL EXOSKELETONS EVOLVE EVERY ASPECT OF A SOLDIER’S BATTLE READINESS, ENABLING COMBATANTS TO DEPLOY WITH AN ADVANCED LETHALITY AND ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR SPECIALIZATION."

Sounds like trash to me and the rest of my Diamond Division Clan!

THE INTRODUCTION OF THIS GAMEPLAY MECHANIC DELIVERS ENHANCED PLAYER MOVEMENT AND VERTICALITY THROUGH BOOST JUMPS AND GRAPPLING, COVERT CLOAKING ABILITIES, AND BIOMECHANICS THAT PROVIDE UNPARALLELED STRENGTH, AWARENESS, ENDURANCE, AND SPEED.

Sounds like HALO garbage to me. So next time you call somebody a name make sure you look up it's definition.

• 5. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                  WilliamCL57

The constitution.

If you've played halo, you would know it looks nothing like call of duty, nor does it even remotely play like call of duty.

Using you're logic, call of duty was a rip of day 1. How dare they use guns. Other games already used those... >.> 

I suppose you and your friends want the game to remain the same boring and repetitive game it's been for years with no innovation or evolution right? That would be trash of the smelliest degree much like your "Diamond Division" clan I'm sure an upstanding citizen like you contributed to. Oh look, more of the constitution letting me say what I want even if it get's your panties in a twist.

Ignorant - lacking knowledge or information. Shall i use it in a sentence? You are ignorant.

• 6. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?

If that's what you took away from what I said then your either a troll or a mental-midget. I never said COD looked like Halo from day one as I pointed out examples of why Advanced Warfare does. Don't try to twist up what I say when it's right in front of your face.

Bottom line is COD Ghost is dead and the game is going to die with Advanced Warfare.

• 7. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                      WilliamCL57

Mw3 ->Battlefield 3 gonna kill cod

Bo2 -> Halo 4 gonna kill cod

Ghosts -> Battefielfd 4 gonna kill cod THEN Titanfall gonna kill cod

Here we are today. History is not on your side. Ghosts is still the #1 played game across all platforms with over 400k playing. 130k play bf4 across all platforms, the next closest in line. Titanfall hasn't released numbers, but the general census remains.. it did not kill cod.

Advanced warfare will be a huge success whether YOU or your friends are there to be a part of it. Your ignorant reasoning has no factual basis and is therefore worthless. Finish school kid, you need the education.

• 8. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                        Izjar11

WilliamCL57 wrote:

Mw3 ->Battlefield 3 gonna kill cod

Bo2 -> Halo 4 gonna kill cod

Ghosts -> Battefielfd 4 gonna kill cod THEN Titanfall gonna kill cod

LOL I remember all the negative BS as well towards COD.

This has been my ongoing pursuit: Why are these dudes playing a game (any game) that they do not like or prefer to talk c-rap about? I find this to be curious, that anyone would willingly choose to play a video game and then turn around and hate it so often, and return.

Good post William.

• 9. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                          greyfryer67

What's with the "we" and "us" sh!t . It's "me" and "I" you meant to say

1 2 3 Previous Next