1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next 266 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2014 10:34 AM by bmooo999 Go to original post RSS
      • 220. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/8/14)
        DE2z

I can only mute 1person @ a time before i enter a game and it takes time to go through them all in bo2 it was 1click. I just like things to be easier not harder and don't really like kids screaming in my ears

• 221. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/8/14)
          xqdogx

Once you get into the game you can do it and you only have to do it once and it remebers for the rest of the time you are on.

• 222. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/29/14)
            FAI-HUN1209

How about for the people that arre still trying to get all there 10 squad members unlocked you lessen the amount of squad points its takes to purchase them. its crazy to have to pay 200,300,400,500 for a stupid guy and then more to unlock perks and guns. thats a lil way out in left field .i've also noticed in multiplayer when you have a bunch of people running score streaks like esp dogs for me the game slows down  and lags . spawns  being fixed still would be nice .

• 223. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (11/21/13)

please patch the no aliens glitch when fighting the kraken. seems like everybody and their momma are using this to get easy platinum escapes. its not fair to those whose actually try the legit way. thank you

• 224. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (5/13/14)

is it just me or is a set of stairs on collision glitched. Whenever I go up or down this set of stairs its almost like I lag, it just like skips you up/down the stairs, this doesn't happen anywhere else.

• 225. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (5/13/14)
                  veilofmaya

i have something similar to me happen..except on soveriegn when the assembly line starts i get bad lag spikes. only map this happens to me

• 226. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (5/13/14)
                    Xantaxia

It would be nice if you seemed to make as much effort in fixing spawn issues as you have in nerfing the sniper rifles.

Dying then respawning only to be killed 3 seconds later when an enemy players spawns in the exact same spot behind you when you're running to rejoin the action, having a seemingly random respawn somewhere on the map, usually where the enemy players are spawning, when your team is still spawning elsewhere and other such issues need fixing. Having recently playing MW2 again recently for a laugh, I noticed that such spawn issues were rarely a problem.

I know you have tweaked the logic for respawning in some of the updates but I haven't noticed an improvement yet.

If you can change the way sniper rifles work in the game on the back of complaints from a percentage of the total number of players in the game who don't like it, then surely you can make the effort to change the spawning system significantly because I'm willing to bet that there's even more people annoyed about it, as it happens to everyone regardless of weapon and perk choices.

• 227. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (5/13/14)
                      Xantaxia

It would be nice to have Mute all but party/friends option available in the lobby though.

• 228. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (6/3/14)
                        IWcapely

the music looks awsome but.. could you please just separate the music from the sound effects becausa when im playing standard and i need to hear enemy footsteps i cant hear it because of the music at the same time :/ i dont want to sound lame but its not just me.. sorry and i hope i get feedback on this hope you consider it. (Portugal) 3102 for the win

• 229. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (6/3/14)
                          Alky6

davide-targa wrote:

We need texture install option for PS3. Loading times are too long, blu-ray drive is noisy and slow!!!

I agree 100%, my DVD drive in the PS3 is going to die before the game expires in November! 

1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next