14 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2014 6:28 AM by greyfryer67 RSS

Female specials?

So we have female characters and everything, but why don't we have a Female Concealed Cobra, or Female Ghillie Suit? I hate always playing male characters on call of duty, and i would like to continue playing with female characters when i use the ghillie suit that i worked so hard for with a female character. You keep adding maps and weapons, why not add more customization?

• Test #1
          Re: Female specials?

Not to start a fight, but the Ghillie suit is to conceal. Why would you want something to accentuate the Female anatomy?

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 1:57 PM
          • Test #1

Just to clarify, as never used female Characters... you can't equip the Ghillie suit to those characters?

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 2:43 PM
              • Test #1

I just tested it and the ghille and concealed ghillie both fall under the "special" category and is selected before you reach the "gender" category.  Both are males although I don't think the female version would look much different.  Now that I look at it, the female character has no visible difference anywhere except the face.  The character is just a little smaller. 

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 2:54 PM
              • Test #1

The new 3 piece customization pack has different uniforms for the females.

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 8:03 PM
                • Test #1

I agree it does seem that they have created female characters but only as a novelty and overlooked a lot of the stuff that you have worked hard for in a female version which undermines the message that I believe IW were trying to send.

Oh and for all of you who can't tell that the Ghille suit is obviously a man and can't see how it would look different on a woman.....

75Myn.jpg

A lot of women don't consider this as an example of how they want to be portrayed in video games or anything else.

Last Edited: May 8, 2014 1:31 AM
                    • Test #1

I don't want to wear a pink suit and that would be the only way you would distinguish yourself as being a women under there.

Last Edited: May 8, 2014 4:51 AM
                        • Test #1

You can clearly see its a man by the way they move and, lets not forget, the shoutouts , I think you could easily make an obviously female Ghille.

You can spot a female astronaut in full kit a mile off so a sniper suit should be quite easy, its all in the detail.

Last Edited: May 8, 2014 6:28 AM