3 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2014 8:34 PM by ligas81 RSS

Will there be a extra mode like zombies or extinction in AW?

ldogsmith

Starting in CoD: World at war there were extra modes such as zombies, spec ops, survival mode, chaos mode and extinction. My question is will there be a mode like that in CoD: Advanced Warfare? What I was thinking maybe like a robot survival, or bring back spec ops. The reason I think it needs a extra mode is CoD fans are so used to being able to play somthing other than campign and multiplayer that is why it is needed. If it does not have an extra mode some people who just play it for the extra mode will be disapointed and may not even buy the game. Personally I have always loved the extra game modes (zombies, and extinction) and i would be sad if i did not se them in the next game. This is just my opinion so please don't hate

• Re: Will there be a extra mode like zombies or extinction in AW?
          AlteredVista

Zombies is my favorite, but that's Treyarch's baby. I'm hoping for a return to Spec Ops. I'm interested to hear other ideas, but the standard aliens, robots, and dinosaurs isn't for me. Extinction is already very similar to Zombies, but it covers different ground being class based and having set missions and progression. I think having another horde mode is unnecessary, and I wouldn't just mind bringing back Survival w/ Spec-Ops if that was the case.

The only thing I don't like about spec ops is that it doesn't add a whole lot of value to DLC. I completed all the launch missions on Veteran and got the Survival and Spec Ops titles. However, I barely touched the DLC spec ops because they were not that unique and forced perfection to get the achievements associated with them. There's no question that Zombies or something more complex is a better value for DLC.

In all honestly, I barely touch Extinction, and I still enjoy Ghosts. If the multiplayer is done well, then I won't care what side mode is introduced in Advanced Warfare.

ldogsmith

i totally agree i would love spec ops to come back but my fav is zombies

ligas81

My friends and I enjoy Zombies and Extinction and if CoD:AW doesn't have a similar game type It's gonna be a major disappointment