1 35 36 37 38 39 Previous Next 398 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2015 12:38 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        360. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

Could someone please tell me when this newer update is supposed to go into effect?

I just looked for the new game mode but it is not in any playlist. And it has been 2 days since this update list came out.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 8:13 AM
        • Test #1
          361. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

lol im still trying to decide whether they are better or worse i havent had a significantly consistent spawn pattern yet. On the other hand i am not sure if i can feel a difference in the bizon and cbj yet either. Although they really messed up my squad members.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 8:44 AM
          • Test #1
            362. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

KTPhoenix wrote:

Could someone please tell me when this newer update is supposed to go into effect?

I just looked for the new game mode but it is not in any playlist. And it has been 2 days since this update list came out.

The new game mode is only for private matches, that is where you will find it.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 4:59 PM
            • Test #1
              363. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

Yep everything is bad and unfair and unbalanced and needs to be nerfed/buffed to suit me and how I want to play and expect others to play.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 7:05 PM
              • Test #1
                364. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

Guy I know of wanted snipers to be knocked out of the scope upon taking damage in black ops 2.  He then wanted reduced flinch in Ghosts....

Last Edited: May 16, 2014 8:23 AM
                • Test #1
                  365. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

And that is why we have the game we have now or groups of players...mlg.. qs...rushers...campers. Players that never really know whats good for the game only good for how they want the game to play and then complain when it is not made to suit how they want to play.

Last Edited: May 16, 2014 5:17 PM
                  • Test #1
                    366. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (5/13/14)

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Mad because I can't deal with it. You are hilarious.

As I stated in my thread, I love IED users. They always reveal their positions to me. And apparently you read the thread... why not make a rational, logical argument on that thread? I didn't insult IED users in that thread, I posed a question and got some thoughtful responses from IED users about why they use them and how they use them effectively.

Don't throw out insults for no reason and then tell ME to grow up.

And why you called it cheap in your thread. LOL

And by the way when you post how others are mad because they can't get their cheap kills anymore don't whine about insults being thrown.

Last Edited: May 16, 2014 11:36 PM
                    • Test #1
                      367. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (6/3/14)

The update removed my preorder DLC like my ghost patch, Riley patch, Task Force patch and Ghost mask, and Simons mask and all the backgrounds too. Please fix

Last Edited: Jun 3, 2014 6:23 PM
                      • Test #1
                        368. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (6/3/14)

i know one of the patch notes says u guys fixed the spawn logic for domination but i see no improvement on the spawns..im still spawning into enemies sights and getting killed at spawn..whats the deal with that>?..i think u guys need to get rid of this "revenge" spawn system that everyone is talking about..i want the old spawns back from previous cods where i can take a few steps out of my spawn with out getting shot...if i wanted terrible spawns like this i would play free for all all the time..it really feels like im playing free for all on domination

Last Edited: Jun 4, 2014 9:48 AM
                        • Test #1
                          369. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (6/3/14)

im pretty sure they are live on next gen consoles and i dont remember saying they were gonna be on the old consoles

Last Edited: Jun 4, 2014 10:01 AM
                          1 35 36 37 38 39 Previous Next