7 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2014 11:21 AM by ANWRambo RSS

Hi Banned!

hi my mail got hacked by a PS3 Gamer so he banned both my games account CoD:Black Ops 2 and CoD:Ghost on the ps3, my PS3 SYSTEM is NOT banned. i have recoverd my mail and my PSN, but my account are now banned any help ?

MY PSN ID Kapten-Mesut

• Test #1
          Re: Hi Banned!

stop hacking.

Last Edited: May 23, 2014 5:46 AM
          • Test #1

Let me follow this logic for a minute ... 

"My mail got hacked by a PS3 Gamer."  - Translation: I gave some guy my email and password information.

Why would you do that?  One might wonder.  Of course the answer is because he promised to either get you something for free that you were unwilling to pay for or he promised to get you in game items that you were unwilling to work for.

Hmmm both of those things and the mere fact that you gave out your personal account info are grounds for banning.  So why on earth would anyone be the least bit concerned about your plight?  Answer: They are not.

And then there's the other possibility.  The one where you didn't give out your account information but rather did all of the hacking yourself and are now just pretending to be a gullible idiot.  Either way, you've gotten exactly what you deserve.  Next time be honest in your transactions and stop trying to cheat your way to what you want.

Last Edited: May 23, 2014 6:01 AM
            • Test #1

Someone not learning from their mistakes?

Below is your thread from two weeks ago.

Why is my Profile Banned Ghost PS3 ?

Last Edited: May 23, 2014 10:29 AM
              • Test #1

You've been banned twice, IMO they SHOULD console ban you.

Last Edited: May 23, 2014 10:32 AM
                • Test #1

STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOU!

You deserve a console ban. If you got banned on both games you are cheating for sure.

Don't give your account information out to modders who will get you banned.

You know damn well what you did. No one stole your information. You gave it to them.

Last Edited: May 23, 2014 11:21 AM