36 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2014 5:47 AM by RetroDaddio RSS

Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

nuttin2say

We all hear people say stupid things while playing mp, but I was curious as to what kinds of stupid things you've heard while playing either Extinction or Zombies - from any COD title.

No explanation behind the comment. That should make this funner. Just tell Extinction or Zombies and the word or phrase. We'll all have to figure out what the heck you're talking about!!!

Like this ...

Extinction - "secondary ammo"

• Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies
          Doge14

"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!"

Or even better... "Its not a glitch if its in the game!"

nuttin2say

"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!" could be from either WaW or BO1. You're right - that was so stupid. As long as you had perks and didn't make the wrong turn while fleeing the zombies, the gun was not that big of a deal.

"Its not a glitch if its in the game!" I'm going to go on a stretch and say that comes from BO1 "Five." I don't recall what the "glitch" was, but I do remember people asking, "Do you want to do the glitch?" Another popular glitch was the 3rd gun on Der Reise. It was never fixed, though, and I've never heard official word as to whether or not it really was a glitch or an EE. In any case, 3 guns were nice, but not mandatory. Mule Kick went a long way to help with the nonsense that resulted over people wanting to partake in the 3 gun glitch.

Doge14

nuttin2say wrote:

"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!" could be from either WaW or BO1. You're right - that was so stupid. As long as you had perks and didn't make the wrong turn while fleeing the zombies, the gun was not that big of a deal

Cant recall ever hearing it recently, but it seemed like everyone expected you to go out of your way to revive them just so they could keep the Ray Gun.

nuttin2say wrote:

"Its not a glitch if its in the game!" I'm going to go on a stretch and say that comes from BO1 "Five." I don't recall what the "glitch" was, but I do remember people asking, "Do you want to do the glitch?" Another popular glitch was the 3rd gun on Der Reise. It was never fixed, though, and I've never heard official word as to whether or not it really was a glitch or an EE. In any case, 3 guns were nice, but not mandatory. Mule Kick went a long way to help with the nonsense that resulted over people wanting to partake in the 3 gun glitch.

Ive heard it on a lot of maps. The glitch on Five was probably the one where you could get outside the map in the starting room.

iHattoriHanzo0

Doge14 wrote:

nuttin2say wrote:

"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!" could be from either WaW or BO1. You're right - that was so stupid. As long as you had perks and didn't make the wrong turn while fleeing the zombies, the gun was not that big of a deal

Cant recall ever hearing it recently, but it seemed like everyone expected you to go out of your way to revive them just so they could keep the Ray Gun.

No, no, no. Although there were players that wanted to be revived so they didn't lose the gun........within my circle it was all about, "come revive me, I've got you covered with the Raygun".

Rayquaza39

Zombies

"Why didn't you revive me?!"

Because if I attempted to we all wouldn't have lived to see the next round.

"Stop using the mystery box I wanna get the ray gun/thundergun/wonder weapon you ******!!"

I don't even know how to react.

I just have to get it out: I hate selfish people on zombies and extinction

nuttin2say

LOL ... I hear you Ray ... my bro and I were playing Der Riese way back in the day with a couple of randoms. Lesson learned in talking pre-match. We saw mic emblems so we were good to go. Turned out to be a couple of screamers but we didn't find out until like round 24 or so.

"Why didn't you revive us?!"

Um. Well, because we were trying to stay alive with pistols and wall guns and ran out of points to turn on traps and transporters. Does that work for yuh?

150TeethSoFar

What are teeth?

I have to go get a haircut I'll be right back. Can you guys wait for me?

Why would anyone be a medic?

Stun ammo is the best and it works good with the GT.

idiot says, "I only have 3 relics on. "

me- How many times have you escaped this map?

idiot -"Never but i did point of contact so don't worry.

idiot- How much does armor cost to drop?

me- your the one with armor, drop it. NOW!

me-Leave a crawler.

idiot- how do we crawl?

me- Left game.

Shadowelite555

"Watch! Watch! He'll still be walking when we get to the Breeder!" (*LMAO*) "Wait! Wait! He's going to hit a box!"

Shadowelite555

On Nightfall, Me and three other randoms started the match as usual, but one random was AFK, also he was moving very slowly forward. Me and the other two continued on until we noticed him, then started making jokes. The AFK person went far enough to hit a crate/box by the checkpoint ( like a driving checkpoint, like a pay toll for a bridge ). We continued on until the last hive, but we decided to check on our AFK member, sure enough, he was still walking; he ended up near the last hive in the second area. The legacy of the slow man shall live on, it is believed that he is still walking to this day.

VECTORdude

"NO! It's my turn on the box!!!"

"You're an idiot if you buy the MP5 from the wall"

"Dumb***", you bought Jugg on round 4"

"Dood! You got the thundergun last game! Let me have it"

"**** you dude, stop throwing EMPs"

nuttin2say

All of this is good, funny stuff. I never did explain what was meant by "secondary ammo." Apparently my bro came across a kid that thought ...

incendiary was pronounced secondary.

In another instance, we started playing with what turned out to be a couple of screamers. After we bothered gathering up all the propane bottles near the first barrier hive on POC, all of a sudden the hive and all our propane bottles begin exploding out of the clear blue. I looked that way to realize someone had called in a SOFLAM strike. When I asked the kid, "Now, you just agreed not to do anything until you asked first. Why on earth would you call in a SOFLAM strike before the hive is active?"

He replied, "I didn't feel like carrying the stupid SOFLAM around."

AngryBus97

Guess these maybe?:

~"I got Quick Revive now you don't need to worry about me!"

~Gives candy to Leeroy mid-round, runs away screaming (I join so many lobbies with people like this)

~Jumps in teleporter well on Buried, "But it worked last time!!"

~"Put the doll next to Juggernog"

~Noob: Starts shooting wildly when denizen is on him.

Me: "You have to knife it"

Noob: *downs*

~I have level +4 ammo, noob hasn't levelled it up, "Can you drop some cash I need to buy some ammo!"

dtuchpunk

extinction/zombie is the stupid thing.

(flamesuit on)

nuttin2say

Some stupid things I heard today ... not necessarily in COD ... but somehow they fit right in ...

"I'm an anarchistic marxist that resides firmly within post-irony philosophy."

"I am a communist that believes in strong individualism."

Dream1up

The other day I was playing extinction, and 80% into the map some kids mom started screaming and yelling at him.

Mom- (angry scream) Jason! I'm not going to tell you again, turn the game off and clean your room, your grandparents will be here in two days!

jason- (calm) OK mom give me 10 minutes.

Mom- (screams) NO NOW!

jason- (whines) but..... Mom? I never get to play.

mom- I don't care, u need to shower too, you stink!

jason- *grunts

mom- (super saiyan mom) that's it the game is going in your sisters room!

jason- (high pitch girl scream)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Immediately, I heard some commotion, then the kid got dropped from the game. My best guess is his mom yanked the xbox out of the wall and stormed off. I can just picture the look on the goofy kids face as the end of the cords trailed out of his bedroom door. Lawlz!

nuttin2say

That's got to be the best "stupid things heard" story yet!!! LMAO. I heard something similar earlier today, but not anywhere near that bad. This kid - I just started a round of Awakening and the teenager in the lobby, who would not stop talking and, you know, my GT is "nuttin 2 say" for a reason (I don't talk unless I have to while I'm playing and there's usually not many reasons I have to talk) --- anyway, the teenager would not shut up and began whining when the screamer got a hold of the first Ark ... and attached it to some dumb gun or another. I didn't care - you don't "need" the Ark in the first area, its just nice to have. Whatever.

We have one more obelisk to drill and the scream, in just the flatest, calmest voice you ever heard ... in one of the few ten second stretches that the teen stopped talking, says out of the blue,

"I have to go."

I so wanted to say, "Please do." But I promised my wife I wouldn't talk rude to anyone under 30 so I just shook my head and kept on playing. The teen, though, was not a happy camper. We did get three teeth and a gold finish, though.

gramthenOOb

Dream1up wrote:

Mom- (angry scream) Jason! I'm not going to tell you again, turn the game off and clean your room, your grandparents will be here in two days!

How messy is his room?!

tracy

Playing with a couple of Extinction forum members on Mayday (hopefully they will know who they are if they see this post) and a randomer, the guy trolled from the beginning of the match until we decided to quit. Constantly with the I just need to listen to this message, my ex-girlfriend keeps bugging me and other comments, then we got I've got to go so I'm going to drop supplies and cash, then carried on playing.

The final nail in the coffin for us was when he picked the drill up and trapped me in a corner (I was checking for search boxes for items to craft), we asked what he was playing at and he just being random and rather creepy, that's when we all voted to abandon ship and start again, what a waste of 3/4 of an hour

slyd0g55

Not so much heard, more a visual thing, like not playing the challenges , running into a cluster of cyptids & getting downed straight away that kind of "silliness"

nuttin2say

"Nobody dropped that money. The game drops it as a bonus."

gramthenOOb

Zombies "Buried"

Me: *Gets Paralyzer from the box*

Kid: Leave it!  I want it!

Me: You can't take other people's box weapons.

Kid: No, let it go back into the box.  I want it soooo bad.

Me: *Takes Paralyzer (NFG about the situation)*

Kid: Woooooow Dooooood!!  You better get rid of it or I'll leave!

Me: You'll leave?

Kid: Yeah, and I'll hack you!

Me: Uh-Oh.  I don't want that.  *Hit the box again and pretend to put the paralyzer back, but I don't.*

Kid: (Twenty(ish) box hits later) I can't pull it.  I think this game is glitched.

Nope.

nuttin2say

I had my own stupid things said moment last night while playing with the wifey.

I kept switching from my SOFLAM to my SMG and every time I pulled the trigger, it would switch back to the SOFLAM. I was trying to shoot a propane tank on a barrier hive. I didn't want to waste the SOFLAM until I'd gone through all the propane tanks.

Unable to shoot the propane tank with my SMG, I finally yelled out, "What the f**k?!"

My wife then said, "Are you sure you don't need me to throw down some ammo?"

Right. My SMG was out of ammo. Derp.

nuttin2say

Got some new ones  ...

Me -"Hey, CODer Jr., would you mind changing your ammo out to incendiary? And, also, if you don't mind, run Armor instead of Team Explosives."

CODer Jr. - No way. How come you're telling me what to do but you haven't told Big Time POCer what to do?"

Me - Um, well, he's got a hundred and fifty platinum finishes on Point of Contact. You have zero.

CODer Jr - So?

Here's another one that highlights the utility of checking the stats of everyone in the lobby ...

PeeWee - Yeah, and we don't ever go down. Do you guys ever remember going down in that last match? I don't think we went down one time in the last match.

Me & Bro (simultaneously) - WE never did go down. YOU went down seven times. But whose counting, right?

PeeWee - See?! I told you. We're good! And man we killed ... man, it must have been a thousand crepids! You came to the right lobby. We know how to do this. And get a Platimum [that's right, a "plati Mum"] completion!

... PeeWee had 87 kills and 7 downs. Me & Bro did not get a combined 1000 kills, it was more around 800.

However, it got better later in the match ...

PW Sidekick - Okay you guys, I know how to do the nuke. Just follow me and do it just like I say and we'll be able to escape. I watched the whole thing on YouTube!

Me & Bro (simultaneously ... again) - We've still got two more hives to destroy.

PW Sidekick - We do? Oh.

... and then later PeeWee had a few more reflections of wisdom ...

PeeWee - See! I told you we're good! We killed even more this time!

Bro - Yeah, you got 90 of them all by yourself!

PeeWee - I felt like I was killing a lot more of them this time.

Me - Yeah, that's a pretty big improvement there, jumping from 87 crepids killed to freaking 90.

PW Sidekick - Man, PeeWee, shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. Bro got more kills than nuttin 2 say and nuttin killed more than twice as many crepids as you and me together.

Bro - Yeah, PeeWee. Listen to PW Sidekick. If it hadn't been for him, we would never have known what to do with that nuke.

In another match, we had a real American genius ...

Bro - Did you just ... you just traded your ark for a gun out of the locker and picked up a f****ing muzzle break instead?!

Random Adult - Hell yeah I did. That ark is a piece of sh**.

Me and Random 2 - (laugh for 3-4 seconds but no comments)

Silence for about 20 seconds

Bro (with one of the most serious tones I've ever heard in his 21 years of life) - Man, you've got to be about the dumbest son of a b***h that ever lived.

Me - (laughing so hard my stomach hurts)

Random 2 - (laughing so hard he falls off the side of the cliff ... we're in the 3rd area of Awakening)