2 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2014 12:48 PM by KVGA RSS

Can I Get Unbanned

The first couple months black ops 1 came out I modded zombies so I got banned. Is it possible that I can get Unbanned because its been 3 years. I won't mod again. You can trust me because I have all the COD games and black ops was the only one I am banned in. I have learned my lesson so is it possible for a unban please. Thanks, XZOMBIEGLITHX.

• Re: Can I Get Unbanned
          KVGA

i know what you mean man, i modded zombies just for fun and i went to play it online without disabling the mods, i knew the tutorials said to use offline profiles, but not until after i was banned did i see one that said anything about the fact that you get banned in BO1

• Re: Can I Get Unbanned
              KVGA

PS. you can never get unbanned from BO1 if its modding, modding=perma ban. Though i don't see why a ban longer than a month is needed, i mean you cant hurt anything. If you go online since the only thing that happens is the fps count still show up, but that's all, its not hurting any thing, all they need to do is warn you and im sure people would have stopped if they didn't want to get banned