25 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2014 11:40 AM by aquaman43 RSS

Hackers

revFLASH1974

Can someone explain to me how you can tell if there is Hackers in your game?

• Re: Hackers

tienes clan?

The most typical is the level hack. It shows a blank green coloured square where you level icon should be. Another is the god mode which is fairly self explanatory. There are many hacks out there and listing them all would take forever.

Did something specific happen?

Dis3ngageNZ

If your being followed through walls while you have dead silence and the player that kills you hasn't got amplify, its most likely a wallhack or aimbor or both

xqdogx

What about having an ORACLE up? Is that a wallhack or aimbot?

Dis3ngageNZ

Not unless its constant throughout the whole match in every killcam.

xqdogx

I play with a group of friends and we all run ORACLES and we call them consecutively so once the first ORACLE goes up then we keep it up until the game ends. If you watch the kill cams, most if not all aimbots and wallhacks show up in a red box. I play HCKC (I'm ranked in the 200s, 1.85K/D, 13.5 W/L) most of the time and people think we are cheating and using hacks even as in the final kill cam shows the guy glowing in a corner and someone on my team jumps into a doorway spraying and killing him.

I'm not saying there aren't cheaters out there but there are more legitamately good players than hackers or modders than you think.

Dis3ngageNZ

Im meaning a solid orange glow around you for more than 3 seconds as that how long the oracle flashes you up for. i've seen this one in a first blood killcam without the tracker sight

xqdogx

My point is that how many of those have you seen versus a legitamate first blood or final kill cam. Like ANWRambo described in his latter part of his post people accuse good players more than actually figuring out a true Hacker or Modder.

IndyOldGuy

if you have Blind eye on, oracle doesn't show you in orange, and the red box wall hack doesn't show up in kill cam

xqdogx

Then how are you certain he's using aimbot? It's a guess or was it because you died? Until you have concrete proof it's just an opinion. Iv'e killed people from a call-out from my teammates and I hear people yelling out how did he know I was there? "Because My Friends Told Me You Killed Him From There And You Went Back To The Same Spot".

IndyOldGuy

xqdogx wrote:

Then how are you certain he's using aimbot? It's a guess or was it because you died? Until you have concrete proof it's just an opinion. Iv'e killed people from a call-out from my teammates and I hear people yelling out how did he know I was there? "Because My Friends Told Me You Killed Him From There And You Went Back To The Same Spot".

ya its because I died,,   geez,  just use common sense, and your eyes,

If you clearly see a guy tracking you from one side of a building through the other side, I mean tracking your exact movements, while you are running BE,DS, OTG, then its a good bet he has some kind of 'advantage' the hack is out there, and there are douche bags who use it....not evry death is because a guy is hacking, but to think no one out there is using them is naïve to say the least

xqdogx

True I agree that there are people out there using aimbots but can you agree that there are good people out there manually tracking you and killing you? You obviously are not getting my point that there are more good players out there then aimbot users.

BTW you don't have "INCOG" on when you listed your perks so a "TRACKER" sight with a "ARMOUR PIERCING" and "ORACLE" can hit you through a wall. There are always a scenario that counters your setup and one of them happens to be someone that is more skilled or someone with multiple setups to counter any situation.

aquaman43

No doubt, there are very good players out there. I just find it hard to believe any player can spin to a target while hip firing and lock on dead center mass. I've played against great players and they spray while hip firing.

I can tell the difference between a good player tracking and something that just isn't right. I've been playing COD since it's inception.

aquaman43

I've only seen a few aimbots. A player was sniping and just holding his rifle ads and it moved 15 degrees right, stopped dead center and he pulled the trigger. I saw it in the kill cam. I didn't think anything about it at first, but then it happened again from across the map. I was in the guard tower at prison break and he killed me from the lumber yard. No thermal, his rifle moved about 15 to 20 degrees, he pulled the trigger and killed me. I sent him a message congratulating him on his fine aimbot and he bolted.

Second time was a player with an LMG. Hip fires would swing with precision accuracy. Not a spray and pray, but swing on target and stop dead center. Same message sent, same result.

xoMrSLAVEox

And theres much of lag switches in use too

milo-iq

Lag switches are there but can be hard to detect, as for wall hacks again there is the red box however team call outs can seem to the victim as a wall hack but it's teamwork, aimbot is when Johnny bollox never misses no matter what and though there are some allegedly that good, talk to ya team mates and be honest. The 2 wtf issues that frustrate me are the lmg greyhounds that can out perform my smg class in speed of movement and quick draw and modded controllers. To combat these I go med/long range then get called a camper but do I care do I fock !

ANWRambo

1. Try to see if you can send them a message.

If you get an error and can't send messages or report them in game then the account or PS3 is modded/jailbroken. They are cheating for sure.

2. If you see a dark colored square next to their name that shows they have joined and boosted in a hacked lobby.

This means their account has been modified for sure. It doesn't mean their PS3 is jailbroken though. It could be possible. Most players fall into this section. You only have to get lucky and join a random hacked lobby in a normal game type. You can also pay someone to join their hosted hacked lobby and get boosted as well.

3. There are so many different mods for this game that players could be using. Players with a normal system can be given the ability to use mods/hacks by someone with a jailbroken PS3.

I know this because a friend of mine was given God Mode and the minigun all perks class when Ghosts first came out on PS3. His account was boosted by the same hacker as well.

He does not own a jailbroken PS3.

This was the fault of the hacker infecting non modded PS3 users with hacks.

Maybe his way of trying to get players banned for a good laugh.

To use Autoaim bot you need a jailbroken PS3 for sure. You can't give that to other players unless they have a jailbroken system as well.

Most players incorrectly call other players that are better than them a "HACKER".

I get called one on Free For All when I win alot of games in a row.

I just purchased a new 500GB Super Slim PS3 with The Last Of Us.

It is not jailbroken or modded in any way.

I even created a new gamertag for Ghosts since I am max prestige on my ANWRambo account.

1st match I played and won on FFA.

The guy at the bottom of the scoreboard starts cussing at me and calling me a hacker.

This is common while playing Ghosts for me.

So for a laugh I purchased the HACKER avatar on PSN.

Winning on my new HellaLucky37 gamertag.

revFLASH1974

We as in my clan were playing STRIKEZONE and within the first 2 points the other clan dropped chem warfare on us 3 times in a row. has anyone seen this?

IWANTheANSWERS

Everyone of my deaths is due to a Hacker.... no-one can kill me fairly !!! jokes...

fresh11

you know there hackers when there prestige icon is like a frozen tv and it doesn't show.hope this helps.

DamionLove

they can prevent hacking all together all they have to do is do the line of code that scrambles jailbroke systems ever X amount of time like they do for satellite dishes and cable boxes. YES IT THEY CAN DO IT don't let them bull sh** you, the hacks are out there from one of the developers wanting to make an extra buck off the game, they say it can't be done on PS4 but already there are numerous ppl out there that are coming across the same things that we have seen over and over from all the other call of duties including Invisibility & the new one, you knife a guy in the back in Hard core, her turns and kills you and yes u get the hit marker sound. Unless a person camps their rear end off and does not move the entire game if they have a KD over 2.0 they are straight up either hacking, running a modded controller, or something. The games mechanics for increasing your KD is horrid! Yep go ahead and say well i have a KD of blah blah blah and all i ever do is run and gun, well unless you have only played 100 games in your toon's carrier and won 3/4 of those 100 games then your talking out your a$$. Bottom line is between Sony and Infinity Ward they have to ability to prevent ALL tools they don't because it lines their pockets more

deathbydevice

I think the 1.13 update fixed the hacking. I noticed a lot of camping going on lately plus I'm getting 20-5 kills since the update. I went to mphg, its an online gaming hack site for PC, and noticed all the hacks were outdated and the tools in the stickies were getting people banned. I really hope this is permanent!!!!!

And yes, I just joined this site to post this lol

THE-GREAT

What i have noticed is that there is a blank icon near the rank of a player. this shows that they are hackers