26 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2014 10:12 PM by WarBoy1993 RSS

friends on ps3

looking for some mature friends with mic and must not be rude to other players for playing worse then them atm my K/D is only 1.10 (still trying to git use to ghost) im first prestige lvl 26  so if you want a add leave your psn tag and ill add thx

WarBoy1993
        • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
        • Test #1
          Re: friends on ps3

Ignore the ego of eternal bollox, my advice would be to try Yankee lobbies they're on the whole friendlier, not come across much slagging towards poor player s in my time on COD, we all have the learning curve to experience but also don't ignore advice especially when it comes to spawn switching. If I'm on send us a txt through psn see what happens.

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 9:18 AM
            • Test #1

strangely i can hold little over a 2.0 k/d in every other COD but not on Ghost

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 12:33 PM
                • Test #1

I've heard about the damage differences between CoD's, and a lot of players seem to really dislike it. This is my first "real" CoD only because I decided to actually play online. I used to absolutely stink, but now after some practice with the "big boys" I can maintain a 1.2-1.6 K/D (which yes I know isn't great) but because I did so bad at first, my K/D's like .727 right now lol

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 12:43 PM
                    • Test #1

II'm exactly the same consistently above 1.20 ranging up to 4.00 on the odd game or two but my k/d sits at .80 at the moment due to the learning curve when I first started to play. I have risen my kd from .53 to .80 over the last month or so but I still stick to the ethos of k/d don't mean sh!t ignore the people tht bleed on about how high there k/d is and enjoy there rage when you kill them

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 12:48 PM
                        • Test #1

thanks you guys can inbox me your psn ID if you like but also ive tried to play blitz there is lots and lots of spawn trappers there now im not the type to rage quit most of the time but that mode sure gits me rage quitting  ive seen people with K/D's of like 5.0 to 7.0 in that mode and i bet its all from spawn trapping

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 12:54 PM
                            • Test #1

Don't worry.  If playing Blitz has ever caused you to rage quit because you are getting spawn killed then you are in a long line of good people!  Best time to play it is somewhere between midnight and 2am cst.  There is generally only about 300 or so people on at that time and because it takes so long to get a full lobby together everyone usually plays pretty straight up because they don't want a full team to drop out.  That's been my experience anyway.  And don't say my K/D is "only" 1.10 like it's a bad thing.  I...cough...some of us...would greatly enjoy having one that high.  But we're having fun!!

Read what GetWrecked and Spr1985 wrote above.  They make good points.  Like I've said here before, sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug!  It's just game to game...

Oh and I would recommend sending milo-iq a message and play a few matches with him.  Definitely a good time!

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 1:25 PM
                          • Test #1

so i played a game of blitz no party and it was against some other players in a party and i did 65 and 18 without camping was using ak12 i think i am starting to git use to the difference from BO2 and Ghost witch is really good but some guy was pretty mad for me using the AK12 lols and idk why would someone be mad about a gun that was made in the game  to be used

Last Edited: May 29, 2014 1:31 PM
                          • Test #1

Ghosts is harder to be successful, played blops2 the other wk avg KD of 3.5 pre hacked kd of 2 on MW2 don't mean Jack for me different games require different styles/tactics

Last Edited: May 28, 2014 5:27 AM
                        • Test #1

Every time you say bollox I cant help but think you're referring to a bulls nuts in Queens speak.

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 9:46 AM
                          • Test #1

thanks guys i tend to ignore people like him anyways all they want to do is be attention catchers  also i forgot to add i play any mode

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 12:29 PM
                            • Test #1

I only have friends on ps3  because im fat lonely and sober, my self esteem is nearly absolute Zero. But I  have a nice personality!

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 12:34 PM
                              • Test #1

You can add me as well. I have been looking for people to party up with and play. At the same time I do not want to hassle with clan applications and the such.

PSN: EL_Patrick

Last Edited: May 27, 2014 8:45 PM
                                • Test #1

You're afraid of people making fun of your 1.10 k/d?

I was so bad at this game when I started that I am second prestige, and still trying to get my k/d to 1.0. I think I'm only at 0.73 now or something. I should probably stop drinking while I play tho. LMAO

Last Edited: May 28, 2014 9:23 AM
                                  • Test #1

Add me, if you like: x_ _Miss_Danii_ _x

I am a female and not the best player.

I am looking for new people to play with.

Last Edited: May 28, 2014 11:34 PM
                                    • Test #1

any one wanna play?

Last Edited: May 31, 2014 10:12 PM