14 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2014 12:09 PM by Juju8212 RSS

Looking for a clan ASAP

IM looking for an clan war active clan than knows what they are doing. My KD ratio is 2.5+ and my WL ratio is 1.7+   My bread and butter is TDM but I can hang alright in most game modes. Clan wars start tomorrow so shoot me a message

• Re: Looking for a clan ASAP

Well if your on the Xbox One we are recruiting for RelapsedClan.com ranked 13th in diamond and record holders for most points in clan wars. Message me on the box and we can talk more RX WASABI

Must log at least 10 hours during clan wars (5 days)

Must be respectful to other clan members

Must have a working mic

Must work well as a team

Have a 1.0+ K/D

If you don't meet one or more of these then we may still be able to work things out. If you're looking for ANY clan unlocks then this is the clan for you, but expect to put in the time and effort into earning them. We are always active and willing to play if you invite us or send us a message and we expect this from all of our members. We don't expect you to always be on playing but we expect you to put in some hours here and there. If you're interested or have any questions then you can message my gamertag.

GT: Siallus

New clan coffeenated currently has 5 active members and are ready to win the clan wars.

Doesn't matter what platform, K/D, W/L or where you are from.  Just need to be active and friendly.

Search for us in the app!

IIf your on ps3 add me XposureZz we al have 2.0 kds lmk

are you on xbox one? whats your gamertag?

What's your gamer tag & what gaming platform?

Sent you an invite (TnA). We're pretty laid back undefeated level 24 Diamond division clan. We require members play all 12 hours of diamond and get on a little early to group up.  9:45p-2a Eastern Time. Must have dlc, headset (and do call outs with the headset), and group up during wars,  however,  we all play together almost every night because it's fun.

Sorry I should have included I'm on XB1. Gamer tag is J Resol

Hey sent u a friend request and clan invite...my gt is RoC x Phil 21 & im the commander of Defined Legacy...level 21 platinum clan...we have 13 active members...all on xb1...we r laid back but know how to win when it counts...active together in and out of clan wars...check us out and lmk...thanks

Orion Gaming

Sponsored by:

Cinch Gaming (Professional eSports Tournament Controllers)

Studio 21

OrionGC was founded April 7th, 2014 by the lovely supbroskii. She has worked very hard for OrionGC to become one of Enjin's fastest growing communities with over 200 members so far.

We have active staff who are on daily to play and work with new players. We like to provide a 'safe' gaming environment for our members.

No harassment of any kind. We don't take kindly to troublemakers.

OrionGC is constantly expanding to different console games and PC games.

We currently have the following console divisions:

CoD: Ghosts

Andromeda for PS4.

Lunar for PS3.

Chaos for Xbox360

Omega for XboxONE.

CoD: Black Ops II

Nebula for Xbox360.

Nova for Xbox360.

Our Chaos, Nebula, and Omega divisions are 100% open recruitment starting immediately. You must fit within the following criteria in order to apply:

-Must have a microphone.

-Must be active on our website.

-Must be active online for Clan Wars.

-Must show up to at least one game night a week. (Players who have timezones well off from EST are exempt).

-Must be a team player. We don't want troublemakers.

Our Andromeda division is open recruitment as well. However the criteria is a bit different:

-Must have a microphone.

-Must be active on our website.

-Must be active online for Clan Wars.

- 1.2 K/D or higher.

-Must be a team player.

We have gold clan tags for Ghosts!

Our sponsorship gives a 5% discount on all products by Cinch Gaming. Our coupon code is ORIONGC.

In order to apply you must go to www.oriongc.org and hit Apply.

Don't forget to mention you found out about us on these forums!

Also please make sure your username is the same as your GT/PSN to avoid confusion.

After applying, add your COL to get started in-game.

Nebula (Call of Duty: Black Ops II for Xbox 360). [COL - iMrFernandez]

Chaos (Call of Duty: Ghosts for Xbox 360). [COL - Charger1245]

Omega (Call of Duty: Ghosts for Xbox One). [COL - JackDaniels1776]

Lunar (Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS3). [COL - HTSZ_xMErKz]

Andromeda (Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS4). [COL - xSHoTzUK]

Nova (Titanfall for the 360) [COL - jsparaco19]

(Please note that the COL will not accept your application if you have not sent them a friend request.)

Don't apply if you can't handle orders from a female. I built this community from the ground up. I don't tolerate sexism. Thank you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!