1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2014 2:49 AM by WilliamCL57 Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
        brsox

We have no idea how the game will actually turn out. Don't get too excited yet.

• 41. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
          WilliamCL57

People want controversy more than anything it seems.

There is an interesting video I saw that showed this kind of human behavior.

A man walked around with a sign that said "F*** The Poor" and a lot of people wanted to know more and asked him why he was doing it and he just said something like "Just F*** Em". 

The next part of the video he put on a sign that said "Help The Poor" and no one wanted to talk to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuC_0-d-9Y

When putting down the poor, people wanted to confront him and get involved in the controversy, but when they have the opportunity to help they do nothing.

******** is not helping.

• 42. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
            Gerbera

Just at look news (especially cable news). A majority of it is bad news somewhere with only the last 2 minutes given to some goodwill story. It's become more about sensationalizing "bad" or "controversial" news rather than just reporting facts and actual balance.

• 43. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
              BAZTUD

Then go play Halo.

• 44. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                WilliamCL57

! Retard Alert ! Someone doesn't understand Sarcasm. Why don't you try reading the entire conversation.

Not to mention I CLEARLY say "AS an alien in an FPS with as big a production budget as Cod and the same play style".

Halo and cod have never been relateable aside from the shooting a gun part.. you know the thing that an FPS depends on?

Why do people remain so completely ignorant and still call themselves gamers?.. the world may never know.

• 45. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                  gallp13

Have played Cod for years, this variant looks fresh to gallp.

• 46. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                    rankismet

Destro788 wrote:

NOT PRE-ORDERING THIS AND I CAN'T SEE ME EVERY WANTING TO PLAY COD HALO.

It was bad enough Ghosts took out Hardcore S&D... now this. I'm turning in my gamer tag! Do you even know your fan base anymore? The game needs to be pulled back not pushed out into outer-space.

I have a very easy solution for you...

... are you ready?

Do.

Not.

Buy.

It.

You're welcome.

• 47. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                      gnomkot

Oh no it's a little bit futuristic so it must be Halo.

That is incredibly absurd, OP. A more accurate comparison would be Crysis without the Aliens. This is still CoD. Sure, it may have a different skin and a few changes (which have been demanded for the last few years keep in mind), but it is still at its core Call of Duty. Don't judge it until you at least see some solid gameplay of it.

• 48. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                        greyfryer67

Destro788 wrote:

NOT PRE-ORDERING THIS AND I CAN'T SEE ME EVERY WANTING TO PLAY COD HALO.

It was bad enough Ghosts took out Hardcore S&D... now this. I'm turning in my gamer tag! Do you even know your fan base anymore? The game needs to be pulled back not pushed out into outer-space.

This post has 1 like after a month. Do you even know the fan base anymore?

• 49. Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
                          BAZTUD

You wrote: 

"OR OR OR... or....    WE ARE THE ALIENS (>.<)     Mind Splosion.

I know that sounds like sarcasm, but It would be genuinely cool". 

That does not imply sarcasm. Read your own words before spewing your malefices you narcissistic drama queen.