34 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2014 10:23 PM by SavageHam RSS

PS4 HC POC SOLO WR

spiderkn0ws

Whats up guys i wanted to share this ps4 vid with you as it might be my last, i tweaked the strategy for second final hive a little, it allows you to help take it out faster. My advise for you playing it would be try to have no sentries or turret in between hives, let crypts take it out and have 3k fresh for start of each new hive. cabin not really much to say, its all about luck with flares and knifes. Also i noticed that the map only holds 2 hypno knifes which is weird... Enjoy

ps4

player:spider_knows_

PS4 WORLD RECORD Extinction Hardcore Point of Contact solo 5 relic 592k - GT, 0 downs - YouTube

yhis vid is ment to show hc solo strategy, im not advertising it.

• Re: PS4 HC POC SOLO WR
          AngryBus97

Very nice Spider. Congrats!

Why might it be your last but?

spiderkn0ws

just done have the thirst anymore. plus its gotten repetitive and boring, takes to long to complete one mission. im definitely not going to waste more time when 10 relics release

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                      spiderkn0ws

ALl i hear is blah blah blah. Americans saying i got you beat , im the best solo player. He glitched. Sulky comes to the stream i only glitched because anericans glitched but now i can do it again and stream even tho i never streamed i can prove i can be legit. Glitcher. quick , never streams poc games, admited for helping use the feral glitch. gets me beat because hes butthurt, i do stream i streamed my mayday game which is another map but its so easy i can get 690. Beeeeh Glitcher. Your WR's arent legit. Youre not a legit player. You cheat and everyone know that. Now fk off this thread

Shadowstrike002

I may not like you very much but i respect your score runs congrats

atomiclylegit

NIce job spider thats way better than i would ever be able to do. Great strategizing and congrats on the wr.

spiderkn0ws

eh fk u. You can be # 1 everywhere, ure still a glitcher in my book, and if i had you beat that means youre a bigger fking noob than me. I would give you credit where credits due, butyoure a known glitcher so it kind of kills the whole purpose. youare are trash, sorry man.

@dweebys obviously i held a wr , i wouldnt post it if i didnt. Wake up flaco.

Dweebys

I do not understand how reading off the leaderboard makes me a liar. How old are you? you tend to act very immature 90% of the time you are talking on a tread and if anyone ever has a viewpoint or says your wrong you blow up like a child. I did not once call you a liar, I said your score is 2nd. People make mistakes maybe you read it wrong, maybe like in my post I said a few hours after the post you were second and someone beat your score in that time. Your not gods gift to video games, if some one beat you score it doesn't mean they hacked or cheated or whatnot. Calm down and cussing and name calling doesn't make you cool.

MidnightSpecial4

I'd say a good 96% of the time lol.

spiderkn0ws

YOure just mad because i called you out on ur bs. Even if it was couple hours ive made a video and posted my current WR at the time, why you or him gotta come here and act like i didnt deserve it or im a bad player? I never called myself God. And i dont intent to. What the fk do you know about quick?? nothing . Yes he beat my score, i dont know if it was fair and square, but i know for a fact hes been involved in glitching methods. His partners admited to using feral glitch, and he admited it. im not acusing him of cheating for no reason, if he happened to beat my score well tough sht everyone gets beaten, but in ny book even if he starts playing legit, he wasnt before. Its my decision to call him out on that, and who the heck are you, why you sticking your nose where it doesnt belong. Do you even know how hard is to get 500k solo on hc??? And you coming here with the rest of the white knights mocking me? I posted this WR at the time for pure enjoyment for anyone thats not a troll and is inyerested in improving their own game. He couldnt live with a fact i beat him so he went and beat me , again i dont know if it was legit. Im not a sorr loser you fking ashol, i always give credit where its due. I dont consider myself to be the greatest on extinction, theres better guys that are better than me like jerson, quiet_man, matomaster,ryanx, but i know for sure i put my best effort when i play to achieve maximum reward. You dont know sht whats it means to grind a map, but you know damn well what it takes to troll a subject. I shouldnt even have taken you searious , You are a pissant.

SavageHam

This thread has gotten a bit out of hand and I will be locking it now.

Please review and adhere to the Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines. This is a reminder to everyone to remain civil when posting in the Forums.

Thanks,
                            ^AJ