1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2014 9:33 PM by LVLikeG Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Welcome to Ghost.
        iEvans1883

its very hard to get a balanced view in this forum , especially on the subject of if ghosts is good or not , i have made my opinions clear about the game but tbh , most people on these forums that regularly use it are quite fond of the game , so this thread will be very jolly indeed , i respect your opinions but very much disagre with alot of what you are saying

• 71. Re: Welcome to Ghost.
          Izjar11

iEvans1883 wrote:

its very hard to get a balanced view in this forum , especially on the subject of if ghosts is good or not , i have made my opinions clear about the game but tbh , most people on these forums that regularly use it are quite fond of the game , so this thread will be very jolly indeed , i respect your opinions but very much disagre with alot of what you are saying

Great response, thanks for being respectful.

We all can never agree on things with COD, i've seen so many ideas its clear, every single person has his/her own. Cheers.

• 72. Re: Welcome to Ghost.
            LVLikeG

Or they left Ghosts because they weren't having fun.  I'm not sure how someone can depend on 100+ kill gameplays and the streaks in Black Ops 2 weren't overpowered.  They were actually pretty balanced.  If you want to look for crutches, then look no further than support streaks.  The skill gap in Ghosts is much lower than it was in previous CoD games. 

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next