1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 290 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2014 2:06 AM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
      • 100. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
        zingaa

MaxKirgan wrote:

Most competitive? Sure, that's why a number of pro players are coming out and saying that Ghosts is the worst entry in the history of the franchise.

Let me see the quote of them saying this

• 101. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
          zingaa

LVLikeG wrote:

Someone had said that the next gen consoles may have played a role in Ghosts having less players because they could not afford the console and Ghosts.  Even you said that is unlikely.  That is why I said they didn't play much of a role when it came to a low number of players online.

I believe next gen plays a huge role. Just watch, if players think the game is better next November it's not going make the player count increase, we will still have low numbers.

• 102. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
            LVLikeG

What is this video supposed to prove.  All it does is prove my point that bad players will get spawn trapped.  They were getting killed and continually running out without even attempting to kill the player that had just shot them and their teammates.  Most of them weren't even looking the right way.  Those are the type of players that should not be rewarded by spawning behind the player that killed them.  I could easily post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgcfxjJGCEI

and call Ghosts a stupid game, but I am not foolish enough to believe that it plays like this on a regular bases.

• 103. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
              LVLikeG

Any particular reason why you think that?  I'm not saying you're wrong.  I just don't see how if could have played a very significant role.  There are very few games on the next gen consoles and Ghosts was the best selling of them.  I think the fact that there are often times more players on Black Ops 2 than Ghosts would indicate that it is more of an issue with Ghosts than it is with consoles.

• 104. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
                starbuckfrack

Yeah bad players will get spawn trapped. And here is my opinion of why that happens. It could be wrong but as I said its my opinion.

You got legit players on a team and you got booster wannabees. The booster wannabees purposely do not shoot at the enemy so they can get spawn trapped, so that ruins the game for those who want to play legitly  because the legit players are actually trying. So a player marks a gamertag as their favorite so they get a better chance of playing with them in a lobby and then the roles reverse.

Back when they had theater mode like in Nuketown for example in a game I joined and got spawn trapped starting when I joined I watched the others and how they played in theater mode and all the people did that got spawn trapped in the first place was that they went around shooting signs and letting bullets out into nothing way up in the sky.

• 105. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
                  Lucent76

Monster Lag

shocking spawns

Difficult to see other players

instakill

camper favoring game design

But mostly the monster lag

In your face penny pinching DLC

Campaign not currently working is icing on the cake

At least they toned down quickscoping

• 106. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
                    zingaa

LVLikeG wrote:

Any particular reason why you think that?  I'm not saying you're wrong.  I just don't see how if could have played a very significant role.  There are very few games on the next gen consoles and Ghosts was the best selling of them.  I think the fact that there are often times more players on Black Ops 2 than Ghosts would indicate that it is more of an issue with Ghosts than it is with consoles.

No real data to back it up, I just think a lot of players went to other consoles..

So for example, (hypothetical) 100,000 players on xbox ghosts..

25,000 leave to go to ps4
                    25,000 leave to xbox one

That only leaves 50,000, so your numbers that were, are now cut in half. In addition, you also have the players that are aging out and not playing as much, wife,kids,school etc. Most kids that I know in their early 20's aren't playing video games anymore, or not the amount of time they were say 5-6 years prior. Again, just my opinion..

• 107. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
                      NOBLESlX

I don't really get why people complain about the game. I just run around like every other Call of Duty and destroy. It's way better than broken deathstreaks in MW3 or Black Ops 2 lag in general. Now those games were terrible. Ghosts is pretty good.

• 108. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
                        DBxHorizon

If Ghosts is a failure, what does that make Titanfall?

• 109. Re: Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?
                          LVLikeG

I agree that aging out plays a role.  It seems like there were a lot of players like myself that started playing during CoD 4 when they were 12-16 years old and are now 18-22 with other things to do.  It also seems like fps games aren't as popular as they once were. 

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next