0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2014 12:53 PM by eikaftpyrp RSS

i got hacked

idk how but i think some1 hackedm e

he said he was goin to "hop me acount" and i was like wtf does that mean but then i got kick off line and when i cam bakc on i had ben reset but my clases said "u got hopped by krypt~fakie hahaha" and all my frends on wii u had ben deleted

this is cod ghosts plz help

• Re: i got hacked
          M4GNUM

Was it M. Webster? Looks like he got at you here too.

bughunt

eikaftpyrp wrote:

he said he was goin to "hop me acount" and i was like wtf does that mean but then i got kick off line and when i cam bakc on i had ben reset but my clases said "u got hopped by krypt~fakie hahaha" and all my frends on wii u had ben deleted

eikaftpyrp

I wonder why I see "KryptFakie" in your name...

Weren't you one of the idiots that tried to "scaremonger" about this bull during BO2?  I seem to remember poking holes in one of your buddies claims that BO2 had been hacked and "omgz I got hopped".  CoD: Advanced Wars is coming to Wii U, so you'll get another chance to claim this later this year.

Is this like the new form of "hacking" now?  You can't cheat and have been forced to actually learn to play the game or look like a tool, so you resort to scare tactics in order to try keep your name out there?

Bully@WiiPlaza did the same thing when he had an ammo glitch and then tried to claim he "hacked BO2".

I think it's time to grow up.

M4GNUM

I was wondering that too, but opted to make fun of his 3rd grade grammar. Perhaps it's time for me to grow up as well

I saw videos of him on YouTube - he truly is an idiot.

bughunt

Oh no, you're M. Webster joke was actually seriously classy lol I liked it.  Very subtle

But it astounds me just how many people are desperate not only to have the Wii U hacked, but to try and make others think that they are hacking.  Typically, I mostly see it from people who were meerly cheaters who followed a guide on how to download a cheat code, but I've seen it from some who now can't make any codes because nobody has dropped the ability to do it onto their lap and they don't have the ability to hack it themselves.

Cheating != Hacking.  They just don't like being seen as a "cheater" lol

BobbyMcGee

i knew it was fake and who it was before you commented. ive had numerous arguments about this with one of his little disciples xxjrgamerxx (id changed to avoid name and shame) on miiverse. too funny!

I don't have Ghosts either @Magnum

bughunt

eikaftpyrp wrote:

eikaftpyrp wrote:

I don't have Ghosts either @Magnum

eikaftpyrp wrote:

I don't have a Wii U, so that's impossible.

And you post this on the Wii U section...

You do realise that you have just blown your (admittedly weak) attempt at causing a "scare", right?  Worse ninja I've ever seen...

I don't think you can dig your hole any deeper than you already have.  Why not drop that shovel and call it a day, hmm?

Glad to see that you are no longer as illiterate as you were when you first posted, though.

This is obviously a troll. If you can't see that, you need to have your mental health evaluated. I guess you would have to be pretty stupid to buy the Wii U. ZING!

However, it's nice to see that someone fell for it. You can rest assured that you gave me a good laugh, sport.

eikaftpyrk wrote:

This is obviously a troll. If you can't see that, you need to have your mental health evaluated. I guess you would have to be pretty stupid to buy the Wii U. ZING!

However, it's nice to see that someone fell for it. You can rest assured that you gave me a good laugh, sport.

yes wow, we all fell for it...  you are far too good for all of us

which next gen forum did you come from? I'll make a note to avoid it. Dont want to catch what you got

bughunt

*Makes account on a CoD forum.*

*Makes a thread while acting like a prepubescent 12 year old that got hacked*

*...talks about mental health...*

Yeah..."zing".

This wouldn't be the first time that some child has run to the forums to make some claim about some group in order to cause a scare.  So that provides two possible outcomes on this:

You were caught out trying to promote some no-life cheater and cause a scare, so you had to back peddle fast.

Or

You have the mentalilty of a 12 year old who has nothing better to do in life other than run to some section of a CoD forum and...troll...

Think carefully about who gets the last laugh here.

Now factor in that you must have had to do research because Krypt Fakie was a sad little cheater on the Wii who would have to hop accounts in order to beat people.

So...you went to all that effort, looking things up, then making an account with the name, and then acting like an illiterate child while making claims...blah blah blah...just as a troll on the Wii U community...and then talked about having somebodies mental health checked.

Take your pick.

I'm getting a hint of a feeling that a certain somebody is really hurting in his butt about not being able to cheat on the Wii U like they did on the Wii   Really sucks to find out that, when those things are gone, you amount to nothing but a crappy and disgruntled player.

You played a very convincing retard, though.  Never got the memo about going full retard, huh?

Oh yeah, "ZING" and stuff.

M4GNUM

Very well put...VERY well put. I've always wondered about the mental state of people who post like that, cheat, hack, boost, etc. Even those in-game who go insane with rage. It's a game. It's not real life. You won't get a job or a significant other because of what you do/how you play in a game. If someone does any of that, they need to seriously look at their lives and either have a good conversation with their parents or seek counseling. Typically a lot of that stems from some level of abandonment, usually from parents - but also from real life friends (or lack-thereof). Something is off, though, and needs to be addressed. I'm honestly not trying to be mean - I say this out of concern.

BobbyMcGee

eikaftpyrk wrote:

not sure who you think fell for what but my spidey sense tells me this thread will be ddeleted soon. practice at the game and maybe you wont feel the urge to spend your off time making moronic claims and lies. carry on.