5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2014 12:31 PM by phxs72 RSS

can i get de ranked please!!!!!

I don't like my states and I know I can do better then what it is can I get de ranked on ghosts ps3

Latest reply: on Jul 10, 2014 12:31 PM by Replies: 5 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: can i get de ranked please!!!!!

You don't like your state? Why don't you move to New Jersey. Just kidding, Brah. lol. hahaha. Wouldn't really recommend getting deranked. Trust me, it's not that great. I've gone through a deranked before in several occasions and it's not fun.  Also, there's no stats reset for Ghosts. Give it some time, you'll get better stats.

Last Edited: Jun 25, 2014 12:33 PM
          • Test #1

make a new account if you don't like your stats. Why do you care what your stats are... you will likely just dashboard when the game doesn't go your way.

Last Edited: Jun 25, 2014 12:34 PM
            • Test #1

There is no option to have stats reset just because you wanted to. Customer support will not do it just because you do not like your stats.

Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if extra prestiges will be added soon.

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2014 1:38 AM
              • Test #1

Unfortunately for us, this is not possible to reset stats in Ghosts. I do wish that this can be added in the game so that we can reset our stats without violating any rules in Ghosts. I won't suggest to violate the rules though. Don't want to get banned or have a violation status in the account. I heard there will be penalties in being reset from breaking the rules.

Last Edited: Jul 10, 2014 11:56 AM
                  • Test #1

Rumor has it that the penalty from rule violations often includes a wiping out of your kills but forcing you to keep all of your deaths.  If he thinks that he doesn't like his stats now, breaking the rules would only compound his issue several fold.  It is good that you aren't recommending it.

Last Edited: Jul 10, 2014 12:31 PM