8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2014 11:50 AM by lLogical RSS

Placed in Platinum Division

lLogical

Hey everyone!

I started a clan just a week before the Greenland war begun. I've recruited 30+ members before Roster Lock.

When the war started I thought that we're going to be placed in Bronze Division, as the clan is new, however we were actually placed in the Platinum Division. We done fine in the Platinum Division, just wanted to know how they place clans in divisons? Based on Clan Stats? Members?

Thanks in advance, and hope to hear from someone soon!

• Re: Placed in Platinum Division
          ghamorra

It's a combination of things, how well you did in the previous war, how active your clan is, and what the average stat is. Then it factors these things together. How active is you best clan member, how active is your worst clan member. It does a few different things I think to determine your ranking.

lLogical

ghamorra wrote:

It's a combination of things, how well you did in the previous war, how active your clan is, and what the average stat is. Then it factors these things together. How active is you best clan member, how active is your worst clan member. It does a few different things I think to determine your ranking.

Sounds like an assumption there - and the thing is my clan was actually new.

OUHATEME

How active everyone is ,,, based off of activity even though you just created your clan most of your players have probably been very active Is how you are placed for you first clan war .. Once the division is decided that is where the stats will come into play when pairing you up against other clans.

jnikoley

Although Beachead wont say exactly all the factors that are used for division placement, or clan matchmaking, they have said a factor in the process is member activity. Based on my exeriences and observations, Id say this is not only true, but that it's likely the largest single factor. Both my previous clan and current clan were placed in Platinum without ever having placed in Gold. The jumping up in divisions coincided with a period when player activity in the clan jumped dramatically.

lLogical

I assumed they assessed the clan based on the stats and activity, but wasn't sure, hence I thought I post here.Thank you all for your comments!