9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2014 11:58 AM by PUR4IDO RSS

HOW CAN I GET  MY K/D UP FAST?

Hello there! I was wondering how I could get my K/D up really fast. Right now my K/D sits at 1.5 and I'm looking to get it up to hopefully a 1.6 or so. Classes, gamemodes, survival tips are very helpful.

Thanks, Pickle Moisture

• Re: HOW CAN I GET  MY K/D UP FAST?
          DocChoi

Depends on your playstyle. A lot of people play Infected as you almost always finish with a positive k/d. Personally, I find its easier to do well in core TDM, most people are on that game mode and you will often run into lesser skilled players. I would say rush with a silenced mtar or honey badger while running dead silenced and amplify, but you risk dying a lot, aim down sights around corners is often a good strategy. A 1.5 k/d is nothing to be ashamed of, its quite good. Someone sees a 1.5 vs 1.6 and it will make no difference. In the end its just some arbitrary stat, you will have games better than 1.5 and sometimes you may have games below 1.5.

i dont thinkt here is a game mode that helps with Kd.. its all about how you play and how well you survive.. things like accuracy map and spawn knowledge will help KD

all of it takes a little practice, but the best advise i can see is, aim around corners, do RUN around corners,and certainly dont camp.. camping will not get you high kd's

The best way is to kill people.

LiutenantTrillanes

Hi there buddy! I feel you and I know that you wanted your K/D ratio to go up as possible. By the way, when I first started playing the game, it's a rough start to deal with more experienced players and it's really challenging. Though my stats plummeted due to that, I was able to recover it by practice and playing with my friends. As long as you keep playing, know map advantages, weapons plus your play style,  I'm sure you'll eventually get the stats that you wanted.  I usually play Drop Zone and most of the time, Hard Core game modes and this will duly improve your game play depending on your play style. If you wish, practice with a dummy account if you're on Playstation or try familiarizing the maps.

If you want to get better at surviving I usually play on local play and set the AI bots to veteran. Local play is awesome because you can experiment with every weapon,perk,killstreak. I like to use it as a practice arena or just to see how many kills i can get then i play online to get the KD. Hope this helps.

Abbulls

I agree with all the tips and what the others have said. These are helpful for in game play. You can also make your own strategy and the styles for leveling up your K/D ratio but what I always do is that I try to familiarize myself on the map and everything follows

huSm

I agree with LiutenantTrillanes, Drop zone will make your KD go high faster just by camping also Domination since you all always knew where the enemies will be. However, it is really up to you on how you will perform in game.

DocChoi

huSm wrote:

I agree with LiutenantTrillanes, Drop zone will make your KD go high faster just by camping also Domination since you all always knew where the enemies will be. However, it is really up to you on how you will perform in game.

You guys cannot be serious. What you are suggesting basically ruins the sole purpose of objective. I figure the tactics you present essentially result in a ton of losses. K/D isn't really a big deal in objective modes as often your kill death spread doesn't dictate whether you will win a game. Playing Drop Zone for the sole purpose of easy kills basically tells everyone that you suck at TDM and can't shoot at a moving target to save your life. I usually find it funny that players get frustrated at TDM go straight into Domination for the sole purpose of K/D boosting.

PUR4IDO

PickleMoisture wrote:

Hello there! I was wondering how I could get my K/D up really fast. Right now my K/D sits at 1.5 and I'm looking to get it up to hopefully a 1.6 or so. Classes, gamemodes, survival tips are very helpful.

Thanks, Pickle Moisture

How many days do you have played?