17 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2014 1:59 PM by swaggboi1 RSS

cod ghosts forums dying

kingofglitches

is it just me or are posts getting much less responses nowadays then they used to the forums are dying out in my opinion why do you think that is

• Re: cod ghosts forums dying
          nicedrewishfela

It isn't as busy as it has been in the past, for sure. But it has something to do with people posting a quantity of pointless threads, rather than contributing to existing threads, or providing well thought out, discussions.

Know anyone like that?

ghamorra

nicedrewishfela wrote:

It isn't as busy as it has been in the past, for sure. But it has something to do with people posting a quantity of pointless threads, rather than contributing to existing threads, or providing well thought out, discussions.

Know anyone like that?

Yes I do

Izjar11

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Know anyone like that?

about 85% of the randoms who come here, speak gibberish and disappear.

Doctorpsylus

People wanting help & moaners are in the same areas of the forum,should be a clear concise section for moaning about the app etc which is the crux of issues ( as an observer of complaints for 9 months its clear this is a massive issue still.).The forum is too fragmented & even trying to solve an issue & actually contact someone takes hours & now live help has vanished albeit it was ONLY in US time  when it was working

Izjar11

kingofglitches wrote:

is it just me or are posts getting much less responses nowadays then they used to the forums are dying out in my opinion why do you think that is

Were dying?

Just dance it of

michael jackson animated GIF

slyd0g55

I'm getting sick of seeing the me myself & I threads, or the same thread different title,  what ever happen to discussion's on relevant topics ?

Edit - Nice post nicedrewishfela, I was feeling the same with your last sentence

Shadowelite555

Dying is a harsh term.

greyfryer67

I don't think the forum is dying, I just think that people are tired of

tumblr_mir0puPMG81rjvyh0o1_r1_250.gif

with spoilt, self important, inarticulate children.

Teh OT still enjoys top flight banter and weapons grade nonsense on a regular basis

iHattoriHanzo0

Yes. The core forumers have held their ground well this year........

giphy-5.gif

Doctorpsylus

YES!!!

Also the help on twitter has vanished along with tweets,as they are now blocking users who complain.For a better overview

SIMPLY GO TO THE APP & READ ALL THE COMMENTS ,takes a week to scroll them zero help at all.You would hope the forum would be staffed by "staff" & not have to rely on fellow gamers for those issues gamers CANNOT fix...good post

stumpsigpi

II'm not super active, nor post much, but if I don't have something to add I see very little point to posting. I like the comments I'm in über agreement with and ignore the whining threads As much as possible.  At this point in the life cycle of the game there is very little that is new to discuss.

nicedrewishfela

Also, King...

As a long -time user now... it is pretty much the pattern. Game is released, Forum gets slammed with posts and a lot of interest. Debates rage on for months, Updates are released. But the game becomes Old Hat. You will sometimes see a spike when a DLC drops or an Update comes out (See the "Update Messed Up My Game" threads), but all that needs to be discussed about the game has been discussed repeatedly.

The new game usually sparks up some chatter as well, and it did upon first info release. But we have very little to go on and even less to discuss at this time, so really all we have are speculative discussions and what ifs. Those are interesting to me, but most seem to like to chat about more concrete topics, so I think you'll see an increase in traffic in there when we get solid MP info down the road, and really blow up the first few months after release.

As a whole, the Forum has slowed down. I think many are burned out on the franchise, some are not happy with forum changes, some just have personal beefs with other users, some have just moved on. I think there is a strong core of regulars, and a decent influx of "new blood".

Me? As long as there are interesting topics to discuss I'll be around. Good way to kill some of the down time at work.

swaggboi1

cause all the noobs move on to battlefield