6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2014 1:04 PM by phxs72 RSS

M27 LMG and its Cult!!

thebigmac316

Honestly, Why are there any other LMG's in this game.  Since I bought this game back around Christmas time I have run into maybe 2 or 3 times people using anything other the the M27.

I mean change it up a bit,  does it not get boring using the same LMG all the time.  I under stand it awesome at range but for christ sake be different from the crowd.

I hate using the same go to weapons that everyone else does.  I personally use the ARX, FAD, LSAT.  I never see anyone ever using those weapons.  Obviously I am goin to answer my own question, I know you can use what you want but my god change it and up and use something different.  I am at the point I will sacrifice myself to you if you just kill me with a different gun!

• Re: M27 LMG and its Cult!!
          QwertyWasHere

Yeah, I noticed that as well and even in the Marksman category. Hoping that the developers read this thread. Because my son love to use guns that lot of bullets.

DocChoi

People have their preferences. Frankly, I'm not a fan of the M-27, I find I have way better luck with the R5 and even the Badger at a distance. Players tend to be proficient at weapons they grow accustomed to and M27 is a very noob friendly weapon as it has very little recoil and a large magazine. I can't be bothered with it as I have to use up tons of perks to make it mobile and reduce the ADS time.

thebigmac316

I have a guy in my clan he lives by the M27.  I rag on him all the time about but he gets so defensive about it.  I think since hes been in the clan for about 3-4 months he has maybe used a different weapon twice if that.  I just dont get it.  I use the M27 at time but sparingly just because I cant use ANY weapon for a long period of time I have to change up cause I get bored quick.  I have over 2000 kills with like 14 different weapons and over 4500 with the R5 and Honey Badger.  I am constantly changing weapons.

blackrose0125

I respect your opinion. But it's still on he player's discretion on what guns they'll be using.