14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2014 4:42 AM by C_CHRIS11 RSS

Predator Field Order NERFED ?

C_CHRIS11

I was playing Dom on Ruins yesterday and got the Predator from the Field Orders. When they finally put me down and he exploded it did not give me the six kills of the opponents. This I am sure.

But I am not sure what happened.

1. Did it kill the whole enemy team and just didn't award me the kills or

2. Didn't kill anyone and this is why I was not awarded the kills.

So does anyone know if the Predator has being Nerfed so that it doesn't kill everybody at the end or was it just a single problem that happened just this one time ?

• Re: Predator Field Order NERFED ?
          slyd0g55

Usually when the countdown hits it's mark, those gunned down during this period won't die twice.( They may have watched killcam to use up the seconds ) If it was Nerfed it would be in the update section. I reckon this is what happened @C_CHRIS11 but if you didn't get one kill....It may have been some kind of weird situations???

C_CHRIS11

I watched the kill cam and when the Predator was down there were at least 3 players shooting me.

Well I guess is one of those weird situations that just happen once.

oRLsx317o

There are no killcams when a KEM is incoming. I've never been "legit" KEM'd so I'm not sure if the same is true there, but it happens on Strikezone a lot; get killed just before it's called in, think "I'll wait it out here" but nope...spawned straight back in so I can die again instantly lol

slyd0g55

Not a killcam from the actual KEM, from the players that just died holding out those few seconds before returning to the game is what I ment  I have had what you mentioned in Strike Zone, I tried holding out but bad timing , died just before those final seconds , KEM struck - died again , Sucks ass that type of situation

PUR4IDO

C_CHRIS11 wrote:

I was playing Dom on Ruins yesterday and got the Predator from the Field Orders. When they finally put me down and he exploded it did not give me the six kills of the opponents. This I am sure.

So does anyone know if the Predator has being Nerfed so that it doesn't kill everybody at the end or was it just a single problem that happened just this one time ?

How is that a bad thing? People shouldn't get rewarded for dying.

Izjar11

PUR4IDO wrote:

C_CHRIS11 wrote:

Essentially your correct, but this is a field order, and its mostly rare to see someone get it.

PUR4IDO

Izjar11 wrote:

PUR4IDO wrote:

C_CHRIS11 wrote:

Essentially your correct, but this is a field order, and its mostly rare to see someone get it.

I refuse to play that stupid map. Here's why.. Match of TDM, were up 73-68 while somebody on the enemy team is running around w the Predator. I'm begging my teammates not kill those facker and what do they do? They kill it and we get nuked and lose the game. WTF>>>

oRLsx317o

Yeah the Predator is OTT. I get that the self-detonation thing is from the movie but it's strong enough without the KEM thing, considering it has an extra weapon for slightly longer ranges (not only does the Pred trump the Maniac here, but it can also one shot it with the shoulder cannon), and invisibility too.

I bet anyone that gets shot by a suppressed sniper rifle in a movie doesn't just get hitmarkered, then takes cover for five seconds to reheal lol

C_CHRIS11

Unfortunately you were the only one with a brain in your team. If they could not understand that simple thing, that by killing him they would lose the game, there is nothing more to be said.

C_CHRIS11

I didn't said that it is bad thing. I was wondering if they removed the annihilation of the opposing team when you finally fail. There was no mentioning of it in the last patch so it made it me wonder. 

Izjar11

C_CHRIS11 wrote:

I would not be surprised if they did Chris, with Ghost the Dev team have proven to nerf without mentioning it...