1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2014 12:22 PM by nicedrewishfela Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
        Izjar11

Born_Strategist wrote:

If you prefer one game over the other then that is a personal preference. But when you say "they are both different games" you are making a purported fact. Your opinion is not a fact, so do not state it as if it were. You believe that your opinion is a fact, when in actuality it is not. Opinions can be wrong if they are stated as a fact, for an opinion is not a fact. Knowing the difference between a fact and an opinion is your responsibility. Try not to confuse them.

In the end not everything and everyone is equal. Some things and people are better or worse than others. If everything was the way you would like it to be then there would be no reason to compare, no reason to compete and no reason to strive and do things better than another for everything would be "different". Granted, there are some differences between COD and Titanfall but they are both first-person shooters and therefore comparable. And that's not an opinion its the truth, whether you recognize it or not.

PS. I don't have an issue with those that express their opinions, however I do have an issue with those that make erroneous statements and claim their opinion to be a fact.

I never stated what I said is fact.

You should really learn the difference

FACTOPINION
        • Evidence to support its truth
        • Undisputed
        • Driven by rational thought
        • Head
        • Based upon a belief or personal view (Varies according to individuals' knowledge, experience, culture, belief systems etc)
        • Arguable - open to disagreement
        • Driven and reinforced by emotion
        • Heart

NEVER did I mention MY OPINION AS FACT! They are different games, different experiences, none are better or worse, they both have issues, they both have positives, they both have guns!

• 21. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
          nicedrewishfela

So... it's not a fact that they are different games?

• 22. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
            gotsomestars

Titanfall by a mile.

Ghosts is good. But no where near tf.

Once you play tf the movement mechanics of cod make it feel very .... slow, one dimensional , and boring.

The fact that they didn't put in 100 guns and 300 ducky camos put off a few ADD kids, but as far as straight gameplay mechanics go, TF destroys cod, and every other fps out there at the moment. Sure they'll make some improvements for tf2, but for a first attempt with a limited window and dev team, they did great.

• 23. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
              Rexens_View

Mainly what happened to TF is hardly anyone bought Xbones compared to PS4, TF isn't a very social game and the low playerbase doesn't help.

Having "filler" AI bots was a good idea on inception but poor for actual gameplay - most times you end up just chewing through dozens of bots and hardly ever kill a pilot. Gets boring quick.

Cloaking is BS too - IMO should never be in a FPS MP game unless stealth based.

Both very different games within the same genre

• 24. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
                Rexens_View

IMO TF would be far better on PS4 - I would play it far more if it were so.

It's a good foundation for the next game anyway.

• 25. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
                  Shadowelite555

I heard that people dont talk too often when playing Titanfall. I never played Titanfall, so I cant tell ya.

• 26. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
                    gotsomestars

Have you played TF Rex?

It's the top selling game on xb1, not sure what you mean by low population and the cloak is only vs Titans, pilots can see you easily across any map.

Also in any mode other than attrition the grunts are irrelevant, if you are killing more ai than Titans in any other mode you might be doing it wrong.

• 27. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
                      gotsomestars

I agree it would be much better on ps4, I've been told by a few devs  that they had/have a working version for ps4. And from what I've been told tf2 will be on Sony as well.

• 28. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
                        Rexens_View

Yeah they do have a working copy on PS4 but depends of RS want to break contract with Microsoft and make up the losses by porting to PS4.

Might be worried about legal issues but TF2 is defs on PS4.

Yep got TF on Xbone but haven't played it since before DLC.

Yeah it may be the best selling game on Xbone but Xbone sales are nothing in compared to overall COD (across all platforms) let alone PS4 sales - that's what I meant about low population.

Dunno bout you but cloak still makes it hard for me to see pilots when used.

Most people get more grunt kills than pilot ones unless they completely ignore AI altogether.

• 29. Re: Call of Duty Vs Titanfall: Which is superior and why?
                          gotsomestars

Sorry for the late reply, got busy at work.

They've released a few patches recently,, if you ever get the urge to try it again feel free to shoot me an invite. The new mode "marked for death" is pretty fun.