This contains a small list of minor changes to MW2 that will improve the overall quality of play in the game, and the longevity of its lifespan for us hardcore fans that still play MW2 religiously.
- Modify 'One Man Army' to no longer replenish explosives (Equipment like C4/Claymores is fine)
- Change 'Commando' from it's incredible lunge, to something else, maybe reduced explosive damage or something.
- Reduce the amount of + damage 'Stopping Power' supplies to make it more viable to switch between other teir 2 perks.
- Keep 'Danger Close' & 'One Man Army'
- Slightly buff damage to SMG's, excluding the UMP-45.
and now for the big one;
- Please remove the ease of 'Quickscoping'. Sure, some people love it, and sure, it's a large chunk of your fanbase that enjoy destroying the game with this terrible form of gameplay, but it really wrecks it for the rest of the players who want to play MW2 PROPERLY. We want to run around with our Akimbo Models, or our AK-47's, hell, some of us even enjoy running around with an AUG once in a while, but nothing is more aggravating then having a killstreak, and series of awesome skill-based events crushed by a player who thinks its 'skillful' to run around and one-shot people with little skill involved.
Titles and Emblem Changes
- Remove the spinning skull emblem, all it does is take away the prestige of going to effort to find an awesome title/emblem combination, and as we all know, it is only obtainable by hackers.
- Reduce the requirement on some of the challenges
- 200 Enemy care packages for one of the emblems is ludacris
- even the Sitrep Pro VI requirement of 750 devices being destroyed is kind of nuts.
- Add an option to chose previous, next or random map options!
- Buff the overall performance of the Attack Helicopter
- Add 'directional' modifications to Harrier Airstrike placement
- Keep the Nuke @ 25kills, but have it NOT end the game.
- Reduce kills required to earn an EMP
- Oh dear god, please remove 'Painkiller' full stop.
- Add an option to reset stats/levels/ranks/prestiges.
- It's a big ask I know, but some form of Dedicated servers? (Or improved connection & hosting)
- Remove a large proportion of under-populated game modes to consolidate players to fewer game modes. This will improve finding lobbies and keeping players in a tight bundle.
I know this is a massive effort for you guys, and it will take away time that could be spent on new games, but if one of the few Game Dev Companies that work for Activision could do this, it would be outrageously apprecated!
- Vermitus (Xbox360)