6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2014 9:42 PM by SavageHam RSS

DLC Transfer Bug update

Ok so as ive written all the camo packs that i have purchased for the ps4 for some reason i was also given the ps3 version free to use as well so i have both versions for the price of one camo pack o.O, this has also happened to the resistance pack and also with my legend pack for makarov same thing happened. not sure whats happening if its a bug

two DLC's that this didnt happened with are the snoop dogg VO pack that i bought for the ps4 ver of ghosts and my legend soap pack when i got these two i only got the ps4 versions unlike the camo packs and makarov pack.

has this happened to anyone? could it be because my ps4 version of ghosts is the upgrade version for $10 they had for a while?

Latest reply: on Jul 16, 2014 9:42 PM by Replies: 6 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
      patjk4life
        • Test #1
          Re: DLC Transfer Bug update

Congrats to you for having them on both consoles. Nothing more to say.

Last Edited: Jul 13, 2014 3:43 PM
          • Test #1

I am not sure what happened to your other micro DLCs. What I know is that micro DLCs, like personalization packs are not transferable from PS3 to PS4 or PS4 to PS3. You can check this link for more info about it - Activision Support

Last Edited: Jul 13, 2014 4:24 PM
            • Test #1

That's weird. Micro DLC's won't be carried over from PS3 to PS4 and vice versa. You are lucky to have them on both consoles. I agree that there might be some bug on the update. Try to delete the title update and re-download again and see if that would change anything. Hope that helps.

Last Edited: Jul 14, 2014 11:45 AM
              • Test #1

I don't think it's a bug. It may be possible that other profiles saved on your console purchased the DLCs but I'm really sure they would not transfer over for micro DLCs. Like what tusen provided from the link it states that dlc contents won't transfer across next gens. Personally, I know this since I have a PS3 and a PS4 as well, and I'm certain, that the micro DLC contents I purchased from my PS3 are not on my PS4.

Last Edited: Jul 16, 2014 1:03 PM
                • Test #1

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Last Edited: Jul 16, 2014 9:42 PM