1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 17, 2014 2:20 PM by Abbulls RSS

Cannot play online once my dlc map packs are installed

Okay i have an issue on my call of duty Blackops 2 online mode on my PS3. i have bought 3 add on packs used it for quite some time. i then got an internet connection and decided to play online. i would sit in a lobby and it would NEVER connect/join me into a game. i then deleted the game data and not saved game and tried.it started working. as soon as i install my add on packs i sit in a lobby and cannot play online. i need help with this please. i bought these packs so i ca use them in all aspects.online and multiplayer. need a solution asap.

• Re: Cannot play online once my dlc map packs are installed
          Abbulls

Hey mate. I think that's an issue with match making. Match making of game play has a lot of reasons. It's the time of the day. You should play on the peak hours of the day. The region of the game. If you live in a remote region, it will be more difficult to find hosted games that match your profile. The best option for those in extremely remote regions is to play during local peak hours in playlists with high player counts. The DLC ownership. If yuo only have 2 DLC or maps then yuo will be paired to those players who have the same DLC as yours. Hope that helps. I also advise that you try to use wired connection and open NAT type.