5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2014 12:51 PM by spudchucker22 RSS

Why reject help?

So many times on the forums I see posts about wanting to escape blah blah map or I want this achievement and please help. So I see these posts and think, ok I am not the best player but I could certainly help these people, so I reply and then usually you get the friend me reply so I send a friend request. Then they simply reject the friend request after asking for help, has anyone else experienced this?

Latest reply: on Jul 28, 2014 12:51 PM by Replies: 5 in GHOSTS EXTINCTION
      Medrano911
        • Test #1
          Re: Why reject help?

I had some people accept a friend request then deleted the next day! I also hate when they don't want to put any effort into challenges when there the ones who want the completionist

Last Edited: Jul 28, 2014 9:24 AM
          • Test #1

What about those that you help do achievements for, then they delete you without so much as a "Thanks for helping me with the achievements, I'm going to delete you now. Nothing personal".

Last Edited: Jul 28, 2014 12:36 PM
            • Test #1

I have certainly experienced being used. In fairness, if help with achievements is all that they're originally asking for, once they've got them I guess my purpose expires. What frustrates me is that they don't get to know me & I think that it's their loss personally. Going to stop now, before it reads too much like a lonely hearts advice column.

"But she never really understood the real me!"

Last Edited: Jul 28, 2014 12:45 PM
              • Test #1

I will allow accept a friend request if I have played with them and can gauge what sort of player there are, team player I will def add, playing like an arse = no chance of being added

Last Edited: Jul 28, 2014 12:51 PM