3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2014 6:42 AM by Bramblestar2 RSS

Share Factory PS4 question

Bramblestar2

Hi i am trying to figure out share factory but cannot find help from videos so i will post it here. Share factory has randomly recorded some of my split screen matches in ghosts but now i don't know how to control when share factory is filming my games. How can i do that?

• Re: Share Factory PS4 question
          Bramblestar2

anyone know?

phxs72

Your PS4 continually films your games but it doesn't save them to the hard drive unless you tell it to.  To get it to save the last 15 minutes of gameplay you hit the share button once and then you hit the square button once the Save Video Clip option comes up.  It can take a few seconds for it to show up.  If you are wanting to record something that you are about to do you would hit the share button twice.  That starts the recording.  It will record the next 15 minutes.

Something that I have noticed though is that you want to wait until you get back to the lobby before hitting your share button if you want to save your last 15 minutes of gameplay.  I've often pushed that button while in transition from the game to the lobby and never got the option to Save Video Clip but if I wait until I'm in the lobby again it works every time.

Bramblestar2

ok thanks i will do that i haven't seen how anywhere else