2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2014 11:06 AM by bughunt RSS

Mote reticle off by amount of Dead Zone traverse

LastShadowCOD

Sorry - under a new thread so it won't get lost.

The closer to center-screen you keep the reticle the more accurate your ADS is. If you ADS away from the center it appears that the amount you have traversed is proportionate to the amount the reticle (sight while ADS'd) is off. Until it's a joke near the edges --- waaaaaay off.

• Re: Mote reticle off by amount of Dead Zone traverse
          like2nap03

I knew something was off.  I could never aim on target.  I believe you are right.  I didn't play a match.  I just hopped in a private match by myself to see what changed and I could never aim on target.  Just moving the cursor around while in hipfire felt weird.  "Heavy" is a good word to describe it that I will steal from bughunt.  I'm hoping they just make it like it is in Ghosts.  If they do I will definitely go back and play this game.  Before this change even the controls felt terrible compared to Ghosts. 

• Re: Mote reticle off by amount of Dead Zone traverse
              bughunt

My ADS aiming has gone wacky again.  Doesn't always land where the reticule is and all other weirdness.

Really glad that you are feeling that same sluggish and heavy movement while turning and aiming/sprinting.  It feels totally cumbersome :/

I thought that it was only me or I had messed with my settings a little too much and forgotten what I had it on lol  That kind of scenario is the bane of all wiimoters xD