4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2015 2:20 PM by Honybadgers RSS

ERAZE UK - COMPETITIVE XBOX 360 & XBOX ONE CLAN RECRUITING!

xiGardy

Hi Guys,

I'm Matt or x iGardy, i'm currently looking for a few more active competitive Xbox gamer's to join our team on CoD, gamer's with past experience in clans and GameBattles would be great but as long as you have at least a 1.50 KD, know the majority of the call outs and more importantly play to win you should get on just fine, we like to have a good time whilst winning so a working headset and mic is a must.

The clan is a UK only clan due to any time and connection differences, so if your bored off playing solo and taking stupid losses that aren't your fault and fancy taking the next step to becoming a competitive player please leave a message below so we can have few games together and see if it's for you.

We do operate a relaxed tryout system to gain entry to the clan, this is mainly so we can judge you and not your stats due to people dashboarding and looking potentially worse/better than they really are.

Please post a reply on here or drop me a message on here or on XBL @ x iGardy  if you have any questions.

Cheers

Matt