1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 208 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2014 10:47 PM by oRLsx317o Go to original post RSS
      • 200. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (5/13/14)

Generally I don't have a problem with updates, except when the updates become too frequent and when you are required to update during clan wars as it takes a while for me to update. It's not always possible to make everyone happy but surely the timing and frequency of updates can be improved.

• 201. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (5/13/14)

Well looks like the update does install. But like what some of you have said just remove the disc and uninstall the game. Then insert the disc which should automatically download the latest update. The installation should be fine. Your stats should be fine because every now and then it gets uploaded automatically. Your stats are always saved and recognizable thru your playstation id. The only gripe that I have is re-downloading both map packs and personalization packs that I purchased. Luckily it only took 4 hours. But hey, I m back online with the latest update and my stats that automatically upload now has to overwrite existing files.

• 202. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (5/13/14)

Still no notes for latest patch?

• 203. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (5/13/14)

When will the lag be fixet. Now the poeple in our clan whit the worst connection are the best players and before the patch it was normale. Please fix it.

• 204. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (5/13/14)

since IW seems to want to make ghost a game where you actually have to shoot ppl with your gun i.e. nerfing the ied and therm grenades, can we also nerf the under barrel grenade launchers and secondary grenade launchers. I would like to get shot with a bullet and die rather than get noobtubed from across the map with a lucky shot!

• 205. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (5/13/14)

The problem i have is that  when i play any other game i have a always open NAT Type . I run 105/20 mb . almost constantly with about a ping of 36. but the moment i start to play squads or multiplayer my nat type changes to moderate  for some reason reason.hardest thing is theres only a handful of people online , on ps4 average theres 30k-40k online, on ps3 and like 80k on ps3 , the spawns in multiplayer still arent fixed you can respawn rite in front of enemy  just like since nov nothing has changed.

gun balance is better, within the exception of the LMG'S wish they would get a slight nerf , there great for camp with a thermal .  glad you took the head shot multiplier out that made things better.

Thanks for bumping the points in squads to 4k still think you should earn the same as what you do in multiplayer ,  and everything should be unlockable  as well in squads , i find i have more fun playing there than in multiplayer

• 206. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (8/5/14)

• Tooth bonus pool now offers one bonus tooth per day.

I play everyday and my Bonus Pool is only filled every 6 Days. Everyday is just counts down the 6 days and is sitting @ 0. Do I need to Wait for the Nemesis DLC?? Thanks.

• 207. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (8/5/14)

The spawns are normal you just don't understand them. If your teammates are covering all of their spawns looking at them, they WILL spawn in front if you if you're looking away. There's only a rare occasion where they spawn in front of you and thats when EVERY SINGLE SPAWN IS COVERED OR LOOKED AT BY TEAMMATES. Just thought I'd answer that to you. It sucks, but dont let the team push spawns. Specially in dom. Thought I'd enlighten youu((:

• 208. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (8/5/14)

There was an update last night, what does it address? Just the latest map pack in standard rotation or did it tweak and tune some other features as well?

Some patchnotes would fine miss candyslexia

• 209. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (8/5/14)

For a 2GB download I'd hope it was more than that it keeps popping up everytime I try to play AW

1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next