2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2014 11:02 AM by EmiliozGunz RSS

Why hasn't my clan been enlisted in clan wars?

Coolsoul

Why hasn't my clan been enlisted in clan wars? When I go to the moblie Call of Duty App and go to the clan wars section it says "You are not engaged in this Clan War. To participate, a Clan size of three or more members is required at the start of each Clan War." That makes sense but the part that doesn't make sense is the fact that my clan have 6 current members. I have had 6 members (Or 3 or more) since 2-3 days before the clan war has started. I don't understand why my clan isn't able to participate. Can anyone help me with this problem. I really don't want to wait until the next clan war. I'm trying to level my clan up efficiently.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

-Coolsoul

PSN: WubbityWubWub

• Re: Why hasn't my clan been enlisted in clan wars?
          Crinkzkull08

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to say that I had the same question too. I was trying to hit the reply button but somehow it managed to hit the I have the same issue too. Well, anyways, clan wars would automatically enlist you in and you may just need to wait out until the next one. As for your clan xp, you don't need to actually wait for one. I mean, to earn clan xp, To gain clan xp, you

- Should have a Clan that has more than 1 member

- At least 2 Clan members are online and in a party when playing.

To verify if all conditions have been met, when you select Find match and selecting a playlist to play on, there will be a description on the playlist that says (Clan XP). If its not present then please check if all conditions have been met.

Hope this helps.

• Re: Why hasn't my clan been enlisted in clan wars?
            EmiliozGunz

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ