5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2014 4:22 PM by imsuperweird RSS

Unable To Access Clan

CantHateGreat

I can't access my clan. I am trying to invite my new Xbox LIVE profile into my old clan. I know the information for the "Elite" account. I know elite is no longer in use, but I downloaded the Call of Duty App and signed in with the correct information. My clan is no where to be found. I know the clan still exists, as my friend is still in it and uses the clan titles and emblems on MW3.

• Re: Unable To Access Clan
          Thisisreal13

Hey men, ask your clan mates if your still on the clan rosters. Is there any chance that you change your email address or made another account on Call of Duty?

Abbulls

Follow what the other player have mentioned. Also, ask the other member of your clan if you are still in the clan. If not, then try joining the clan again.

imsuperweird

Do you happen to have a different COD email address. The email address you are to use for the App is not technically the Elite account you have had before but the email address where your gamer tag was linked when you started your clan. Try to recall if you have other COD accounts and have your gamer tag linked there. This should get you back to your clan.

CantHateGreat

I have changed the Gamertag linked with the email that I originally used to create the clan. According to MW3, My old gamertag is still in the clan rosters. I used the email that I set the clan up with to sign into the Call of Duty App.

EDIT: I do not have any other CoD emails or accounts besides this one. The CoD App shows up with the correct "forum username/nickname" or whatever you want to call it. But when I select "profile" in the app, it just says 'no data".