1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 17, 2014 7:11 PM by Yuckmonster RSS

Can't add friends through facebook

Thewie

So I seem to be having difficulty adding people through facebook. I am using an Android phone and can't get an Activate account so this is my only option, yet I have no way of accessing my friend requests. I can see from facebook itself that people are sending me requests to become friends in game, but in-app there is no mention of this. If I click on either of the facebook symbols it just takes me to a list of people for me to send requests to. I have been on the Lost Islands facebook groups, and spoken to people in private messages and found I am not the only one having this issue. It is limiting my enjoyment of the game, and hampering my ability to get Admiral Thumpback.

Does anyone know how to fix this? This has been going on for a few months now and I have yet to have any friends besides Aura

Matthew

• Re: Can't add friends through facebook
          Yuckmonster

I am in the same boat, can't get any friends. I have added people on Facebook in game but can't get them to show up in game. It seems I missed Activate by just a few days and the FAQ doesn't say when cloud backup or additional friend adding features will be added. I already dislike that I had to link the game to Facebook, would be nice if it actually worked. I have had so many issues with Skylander products being buggy, its really ridiculous.