1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2014 3:32 AM by Dumbass78 Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: AW p2p?
        starbuckfrack

        FavoriteApe3680 wrote:

         

        WOT (wall of text). "I know you are, but what am I?" might be more your speed, and much shorter.

        Just put down AW is on p2p and I'll give you the correct answer and those points you crave so badly. You know you want them.

        "AW is on P2P".

         

        Time to show your links. Not POINTS but LINKS . you already repeated your points 500 times by now.

         

        BTW Here is a few games that were top selling and ran or are still run on P2P. Thats if I remember correctly

         

        Call of Duty about 120 million

        Final Fantasy about 110 million

        FIFA 12 and before 100 million

        Tom Clancy 85 million

        Gran Turismo 70 million

        Halo 50 million.

         

        And lets see Titanfall only sold 3 million copies so that is not a top selling game compared to Ghosts 14 million.

        BF4 6.5 million not considered a top game compared to Ghosts.

        BF3 did almost copare to Ghosts with about 13.5 million but half the people no longer bought BF games after BF3 and I hear people cancelled pre-orders for the next BF game.

         

        So what again were those really popular games again running on dedicated servers that everyone is running to ?

        • 51. Re: AW p2p?
          FaclonPower98

          I can't recall a time I have been rude on here You on the other hand.....one member complained that you were rude to him in one thread, you're being rude here and you were rude to me by mocking me several times by like you said stepping into the picture.

           

          How can YOU prove you actually have a wife though. I could easily say I have a wife then go on the internet and find a picture of my 'wife' that's supposedly with me and say, you wanted evidence of my wife? HERE IT IS! So you can't prove nothing really. Sorry but this is one where YOU lose my friend. Even though In my opinion I strongly believe I won the last thread too, after all no evidence should point out that everyone has the same opinion, it doesn't add up. So yay I win.  

           

          Yeah my wife is strict too, infact we can ALL have a wife here if we just type it like you do.

          • 52. Re: AW p2p?
            starbuckfrack

            "Yeah my wife is strict too, infact we can ALL have a wife here if we just type it like you do." Sure but if its false we can tell if your lying but more on that later. I didnt just type it, I already proved it. Even told you that once.

             

            As I said many people on this forum can verify that I have a wife. That would be all the people on my Gamertag list and all the people on my Facebook list that are friends with me on the forum. Just ask them. See what your little 16 year old mind cannot comprehend is when something is actually true there are many ways to prove it, and yet when something is false there are many ways to provide evidence that somebody lied.

             

            You know what there actually WAS a picture of her here but some creep like you might get off on it so I deleted it, but many forum members can verify it was here. And I might even share my facebook page with them but not with some lying 16 year old like you. Even I I dfd something like attach a link of her voice telling you she is real, that wouldnt be enough for you because all you get is jollies starting trouble.

             

            What you arent old enough to understand like I said before so I will say it again, I have many ways I can PROVE it if need be. I have already proven its true to certain members of this forum. You see I am not stupid enough to pull something out of thin air when (just like I said before) to the point people can prove it was fake. I will say this again to say something that you cant provide evidence behind that claim is stupid. So now since you said "Here it is" with no actual picture would that mean that now the ball is in your court so now you have to prove yourself ? In the past I mentioned that I had a daughter that died, so should I fell the need to show a picture of a tombstone because some little 16 year old has an attitude problem ? No not really . I feel no need to try and impress a person who doesnt have enough mental capacity to understand real logic.

             

            As for proving I have a wife AGAIN its pretty simple, sure I can lie and pull any picture and CLAIM its my wife. But you could still prove it was fake at some point. A million monkeys on a typewriter one of them can make Shakespeare so sure a million people that can see a picture can have a least one person that can show evidence that its fake. But I can still prove it. Do you have any evidence to show otherwise ? No of course not, just your 16 year old little attitude. I could easily show you my facebook page and let you see her as well. But of course I wont show my facebook page to a couple of strangers, especially a smart mouthed little 16 year old that cant even recollect when he was rude almost a week after posting quite a few rude memes that moderators deleted. . I could easily show you pictures of her timeline. I can show you pictures of her birth certificate. I could also EASILY take another picture of her pretty much at a minutes notice and (for example) WITH a newspaper clipping right next to her or a clock or (another example) a video clip of her with a certain specific episode of a TV show that just came up on TV upon command or another example with my future post in the background on the monitor I am presently typing before I click the reply button.. So yeah, I didnt lose in that case because you are wrong I do have ways I can prove it. I HAVE proven it, just because you werent there is not my fault and I do not need to prove it again.

             

            See you dont think very much before you type because I know you are only 16 and dont think things thru but its the same case as for example that "scientific evidence" of the startup times of the Xbox that you were so positive was accurate. I easily was able to prove it was inaccurate and can prove it even more. You really need to think before you post. But that was said to you months before and et you learned nothing. Even after showing you evidence that the new COD image you saw was fake and then proved it you learned nothing. Its sad that you cant learn anything told to you.

             

            Didnt you say you were 16 and have a wife ? Isnt that illegal ? Doesnt sex with minor break some kind of statutory law ?At least in the UK its a law, you can have sex at age 16 upon consent as long as the other party isnt older than 18 and younger than 14. Why would you get married at 16 years old. Doesnt make any sense. And YOU for example can pretend and say "Here it is" without showing any actual picture. Not in any way am I saying you are lying when you say you have a wife. But I am saying that so far you provided no evidence and therefore COULD be lying because you offered no evidence whatsoever , again a basic misunderstanding of what evidence actually is. Pretty much almost every post shows you misunderstanding what things really are. Thats just ridiculous and childish to go that far in pointing out somebodys posts you dont agree with by saying "You are lying you dont have a wife" . My posts in no way show any evidence that I am lying about having a wife. You want to make a statement and disagree with someone disagree with someone based on their posts, not personally deny something irrelevant to the discussion. Its well (as you guessed it) RUDE again as well as stupid, shows total lack of any mental reasoning.

             

            As for the other people I was rude to show actual evidence and I BET that those other people I was rude to were rude to me first. That one guy that I am sure you were thinking of WAS rude to not only me in one topic but was rude to others in that thread before I came into it. And guess what . His posts were removed by moderators.

             

            As for your "Ollie North" style cop out you claim you dont recall your being rude. Lets see, what about the Bill Clinton image that the moderators removed and the other image that had the words M!@#$% F!@#$% in it ? Ring a bell ? Again my response to you on those was a result of your offensive memes. Again stop being childish and grow up. I know that no one is now giving you the attention you so desperately need but there is no need to hunt me down finding a post you can reply to just so you have someone to talk to. Stop wasting your time unless you have something actually smart to post. Something with a little knowledge in it and not full of lies.

             

            Of course again you will probably cry its a wall of text, so I will make it simple. Only a person with no brains whatsoever could tell the difference between a lie and the truth . And only a person with no brains would lie about being rude when there is direct evidence out there for everyone to see.

            • 53. Re: AW p2p?
              FalconR6

              FavoriteApe3680 wrote:

               

              WOT (wall of text). "I know you are, but what am I?" might be more your speed, and much shorter.

              Just put down AW is on p2p and I'll give you the correct answer and those points you crave so badly. You know you want them.

              I can tell you one thing... Starbuck could not give a crapola about forum points.

               

              Will AW have dedis..... not confirmed.

              Listen servers and Dedies both have pros and cons.

              My guess..... AW will have a similar hybrid system to Ghosts, perhaps even more Dedis --> as Azure/Thunderdome (whatever its called... sorry its late for me) is expanding.

               

              Before anyone criticizes a hybrid system, there is a very good reason for it. Some peeps just would not be able to get on dedis... its a big world out there, And it is not just about 'reach', you have to maintain them too, which adds 'bang for your buck' into the equation.

               

              No doubt further information will come regarding AW.

              • 54. Re: AW p2p?
                rankismet

                FavoriteApe3680 wrote:

                 

                Anyone have information if AW is going to have dedi's, or will it still have this crappy p2p garbage?

                 

                Well... since COD runs on listen servers...

                 

                ... not sure what P2P garbage you are on about.

                 

                Your're welcome.

                 

                 

                 

                BTW... might consider moving this to an AW forum... really has nothing to do with Ghosts.

                • 55. Re: AW p2p?
                  FaclonPower98

                  "Of course again you will probably cry its a wall of text," Yeah I will cry because I type a few sentences in response to you and you ALWAYS write me a fricking book in return! And the worst thing of it all is, for the first 4 or 5 paragraphs you were talking about the same thing, talk about pointless.

                   

                  "Sure but if its false we can tell if your lying but more on that later. I didnt just type it, I already proved it. Even told you that once." You know, it really bugs me how you constantly mock the way and what I type and claim I type without thinking when you are claiming you have already proven you have a wife, completely forgetting that I told you in my last reply to you, anyone can get a picture of their supposed 'wife' on the internet. It doesn't matter how many types of pictures you can take with your 'wife' holding a newpaper, watching tv or near your computer screen etc, because I can easily do the same. Would you like me to go on google and type in 'Picture of wife and husband watching tv' ? And as for your little Facebook page, using it as if to prove you and your wife legitimately to me, give me your real name, I'll go make a Facebook page right now that's supposedly you. So overall I'll reinstate what I said before. This is one where you don't win.


                  "some creep like you might get off" Am I a liar like you claim? I said you was rude didn't I? Example #1.


                  " And I might even share my facebook page with them but not with some lying 16 year old like you. Even I I dfd something like attach a link of her voice telling you she is real, that wouldnt be enough for you because all you get is jollies starting trouble.Oh sure because it's really YOUR facebook page? Explained above. Same apply's for the voice link.


                  "No of course not, just your 16 year old little attitude." Oh believe me you have plenty of attitude as well. Your response to others in various threads and to me is a prime example.


                  "Didnt you say you were 16 and have a wife ? Isnt that illegal ?" It was an example to show you that I can too exactly the same thing that you do. In other words a joke. Thanks for buying it.



                  "As for your "Ollie North" style cop out you claim you dont recall your being rude. Lets see, what about the Bill Clinton image that the moderators removed and the other image that had the words M!@#$% F!@#$% in it ? Ring a bell ? Again my response to you on those was a result of your offensive memes. Again stop being childish and grow up. I know that no one is now giving you the attention you so desperately need but there is no need to hunt me down finding a post you can reply to just so you have someone to talk to. Stop wasting your time unless you have something actually smart to post. Something with a little knowledge in it and not full of lies."

                   

                  Again this was also a joke, you really are THAT gullible.

                  Besides those memes were posted for a good reason I believe. Your always going around in arguments making yourself out to be the superior one, the winning one, that constantly tries to disregard anything and everything anyone says that you believe is wrong because you always thing you're right., basically making yourself out to be a right smart mouthed person like you claimed to me to be. So I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine. That alright?

                  • 56. Re: AW p2p?
                    starbuckfrack

                    Wow what a wall of text, put me to sleep, sewutIdedthar ? Not my fault you dont want to read it and not my fault I can type long sentences really quickly. Typing too short of a statement can be misconstrued and typing longer statements is the only way to attempt to explain something with people that dont understand points as you.

                     

                    "And as for your little Facebook page, using it as if to prove you and your wife legitimately to me, give me your real name, I'll go make a Facebook page right now that's supposedly you. So overall I'll reinstate what I said before. This is one where you don't win"


                    See again you are being blind. That wouldnt be ME lying that would be YOU Lying. YOU would have made the Facebook page. YOU love to lie, I dont lie. You even admit that you intentionally would want to lie. Many times. Liars are pathetic little worms and will always be pathetic little worms that wind up on the bottom of some guys boot.


                    As for you giving me a taste of my own medicine I dont remember ever posting an insulting meme using the word Botch or Mother Flicker. As for me making myself out to be the superior winning one. I most likely would be if my debate provides provides actual evidence to prove my side. Just because you feel inferior because I can show details why your evidence might not be good enough, well thats a problem you need to take up eith your doctor, OR provide better evidence. Just because you assume something to be true or false doesnt mean much when the other side has overwhelming evidence compared to just you opinion. Like for example... Right Now. All you have now is opinion and that is all. If you are upset because you cant provide any proof to back up your theories that is not my fault. No need to call me a Mother Fracker just because I think you are acting like a demented fool. If you wanna "one up" me why n0ot do it by providing smart statements in your debate instead of going off on a wild tangent saying "there is a one in a billion chance it could be true". Anything can have a one in a billion chance of being true, you dont have to waste time pointing out the obvious. What you should be doing is proving its true, you want to make a claim then PROVE it to be true. Show some actual proof and stuff it back in my face. Dont use tactics that a ten year old would use on mommies computer. Say something smart for once.


                    As I said when I asked you if it was illegal THAT was INSTANT PROOF you were lying. Where did I say I believed it ?  I didnt buy it, I could instantly tell you were lying.  I could tell the second you said it you were lying because you AGAIN dont think before you post. You COULD make a fake Facebook page but someone like you wouldnt be smart enough to make it believable. You lies would show thru instantly like crap on walls showing thru white paint.


                    Again little child you got proof I was lying ? And AGAIN it does not prove you are right because I refuse to give you my name, its proves I protect myself from weirdos like you on the internet. I HAVE proven it. I have people on this forum that have seen my facebook page, some have even played games with me and my wife. So are you calling them liars too ? Or are you insinuating they are stupid ? The only factor there in that statement that is correct is that you can prove that I refuse to post information, it does not prove I am lying. Whether or not I do have a wife is really irrelevant to the discussion at hand as been told to you many times. Just like in other threads told to you before certain little minor details dont make a persons statement any more right or wrong. And discussing them detracts from the real point you are trying to get across.


                    As I said I can provide whatever exact evidence you need. So if you one minute want a picture of her in a clown suit and later want another dressed up as a bear I can provide that . It would be impossible for me to find a picture of the same Big Chested Blond fitting your criteria YOU have chosen on the internet at a moments notice. AGAIN I can provide PROOF of EVERYTHING about me. For example ME signing into the forum in a video, Me showing you my drivers license, Me and my wife showing our marriage certificate, Me and her wedding. ALL of those showing the same people in EVERY one.


                    I could for example show you 20 pictures at all times of the day of my wife. Would that actually prove that she was my wife ? No of course not. A marriage license is only a piece of paper. But what those pictures would show is a woman who is constantly with me every single day of my life. Which basically means the same exact thing. She would be a woman who would want to spend time with me constantly, putting up with all my faults and my good points. If I were faking it then where would I get 500 pictures of me per week of me and her together if needed ? From a web site ? No dont think so. So what would be the chance I could bypass your crap detector with just ONE picture meeting your criteria. I would most likely lose, but what if it be if it were half a dozen pictures meeting your criteria ? Impossible for you to deny . So for example are you telling me that I would risk a Federal felony just to fake my drivers license just to prove something to some snot nosed little 10 year old minded creep ? No sorry I am not blind like you are. I have YEARS of experience with this woman, not some fake webpage you can build up in 5 minutes I can prove every single instance of EVERYTHING you could throw at me. And I can prove YEARS worth of proof. So how would I fake YEARS worth of proof and do it successfully?  If you think its fake provide evidence to PROVE its fake like (for example AGAIN) the evidence I showed you in the Fake COD picture. I even showed you the evidence that PROVED the image was stolen. So until you got ACTUAL PROOF just shut your trap.


                    But YOU ? If you were to create a fake Facebook page you have already proven you would make a Facebook page with so many holes in it you could drive a truck thru it.I for example can easily have her sign in on an account on this forum and talk with you for days or even weeks. And yet in that time you would NEVER be able to find a single shred of proof I was lying. We arent just talking about making Facebook pages here that take ten minutes we are talking about an entire BOOK worth of information you can critique. I would have to be the best possible liar in the world to be able to pull that off successfully.


                    So there is two possibilities.

                    1) I am telling the truth.

                    2) I am lying.  I can waste my entire week and months on this forum lying to you and wasting time digging up falsified evidence consistently while making sure every T is crossed and every fact I say matches with any story I tell you AND I have to get many many people in on it to corroborate my story I can make up fake names and fake pictures and a fake lifetime story of how we met, what the circumstances were, our favorite foods, our least favorite movies, I would have to go out and buy thousands of dollars of womens clothes and furniture for women,  kidnap some total stranger from the street and convince here not to run away when I take off her handcuffs to take a picture, make sure she doesnt have a phone to call the cops, yada yada yada.. All this work and preparation just to prove to some snot nosed little kid NOTHING of relevance to the subject at hand. That would be like holding a political discussion and debating what brands of socks I am wearing. It means NOTHING but does show how pathetic the other person is attempting to make fun of what socks I wear. That person just loving to try and get a rise out of me just to fill out his pathetic life with joy.


                    Wouldnt be worth the time to lie, which I tried to explain to you before of course you dont understand because you are the type that would go thru all that trouble for no reason whatsoever..


                    Every time you post your child like mind shines thru showing how blind you really are. If you cant provide proof we are done, your discussion again is lost. This time for good you little twerp, that counts EVERY time you post. You can go get your jollies off someone else. Only reply I might type here is the same exact statement "So you still dont have any proof? ". Because you WONT have any. EVER. That is a fact. Who gives a crap that you have an opinion I was lying. Opinions are free, doesnt even cost you your credibility, which you lost months ago on this forum.


                    If I am lying PROVE it the ball is in your court.Not conjecture and not your opinion, and not your description of how it would play along if I was lying . Actual PROOF. You can take days or weeks if you want but your next response better have proof. Without the proof you are just a failure. Put your money where your mouth is. Start chalkin or start walkin. Anything else besides actual proof will be disregarded because again, its only the opinion of a 16 year old with an average IQ and an attitude. You have proven you got the attitude. This is the EXACT same blind stuff you come up with every time. Things that are irrelevant to the discussion at hand that mean NOTHING related to the actual subject matter. All of this to make waves and draw attention to yourself trying to show people how smart you THINK you are.


                    And you ready for THIS ? Thats IF you are telling the truth that your IQ is that high. SeewutIdedthar ? Your wasted attempts to derail me only work on one person and that is yourself. Your feeble attempts to poke holes in anything little portion of what I say only amuses yourself and the other people on this forum that act like ten year olds. Otherwise you have already proven many times you have no idea what you are talking about.


                    And THEN , lets play a game after you provide that proof. Lets pretend you are the richest man in the world with a Facebook page. Your name is Joe Cool.  Lets even say you are the smartest person in the whole world, and lets even say you have awards all over your wall showing you with trophies of even debate you ever won flooding your household. Now you dont have to provide proof of the previous points we will assume you already have proven that. But you goal IS to find the same EXACT person as your "wife". You must find one picture of the same person wearing a pink bunny suit, another wearing a purple ballerina outfit and the third picture as your wife dressed up as an astronaut . You have 24 hours to provide ANY and ALL pictures on the internet with the same woman exactly like that. It can be any woman you choose to be your "wife" as long as it is the same person. SURE you can find one picture like that of individual people but your goal is to provide the proof that all pictures with the same person exists. You may not understand why yet but this will be a way to prove how difficult it would be to fake a lifestyle. ANYONE can make a fake Facebook page, its not that difficult, and idiot can do it. Last month a guy made a Facebook page of someone that died and guess what ? People found out almost immediately. But can you make a "Facebook page" meeting criteria thought of by someone else ?


                    As for your attempt at humor. It might have been funny normally. But in this case it wasnt. You insulted me and called me a liar by saying I lied about my wife. That not only insults me but it insults her. You did it without any evidence whatsoever to support your case. Only reason you did it is because you arent intelligent enough to understand that people have differing opinions and are allowed to share them.  And before you say I started it you might want to look at that 20 long pages of crap you spewed before I even came into the picture. Start looking at yourself for a change before some guy you talk smack to in the real world turns around and decks you in one punch. Sure you are hiding behind mommies computer now but you know in the real world you would cower away like a little mouse.


                    So your goal is to PROVE you were right.


                    And of course just like all the irrelevant ramblings you like to start I am sure now you just "deleted"  this thread too



                    • 57. Re: AW p2p?
                      starbuckfrack

                      3aa623ea260a716179f10c99a50b6cef wrote:

                       

                      FavoriteApe3680 wrote:

                       

                      WOT (wall of text). "I know you are, but what am I?" might be more your speed, and much shorter.

                      Just put down AW is on p2p and I'll give you the correct answer and those points you crave so badly. You know you want them.

                       

                      BTW Here is a few games that were top selling and ran or are still run on P2P. Thats if I remember correctly

                       

                      Call of Duty about 120 million

                      Final Fantasy about 110 million

                      FIFA 12 and before 100 million

                      Tom Clancy 85 million

                      Gran Turismo 70 million

                      Halo 50 million.

                       

                      And lets see Titanfall only sold 3 million copies so that is not a top selling game compared to Ghosts 14 million.

                      BF4 6.5 million not considered a top game compared to Ghosts.

                      BF3 did almost copare to Ghosts with about 13.5 million but half the people no longer bought BF games after BF3 and I hear people cancelled pre-orders for the next BF game.

                       

                      So what again were those really popular games again running on dedicated servers that everyone is running to ?

                      So you mark it as correct and fail to show proof ? Thats typical of you. All talk and nothing to show for it.

                      • 58. Re: AW p2p?
                        FaclonPower98

                        "And of course just like all the irrelevant ramblings you like to start I am sure now you just "deleted"  this thread too" This isn't my thread you idiot.

                         

                        "As for your attempt at humor. It might have been funny normally. But in this case it wasnt. You insulted me and called me a liar by saying I lied about my wife. That not only insults me but it insults her."

                        I don't care who I insulted that you're bothered about, you keep asking me to provide proof but you're not providing any evidence to back up your statement either purely because you just don't want to. Well fine, suit yourself but either way that isn't proving ANYTHING. I have already explained to you the possibilities why you could be lying, your job is to to prove me wrong which you fail to do so. I can't provide evidence because one can only use what one has which is knowledge of why you could easily be lying which you haven't denied either. I may not be proving any evidence but neither are you so don't think yourself out to be the superior one as usual. At the moment I have the upper hand because what I have claimed can tend to be true whereas your backfire of possibilities to as why you could be telling the truth remains unproven. So no sir, YOUR goal is to PROVE you are right, if you won't or can't you lose. Admit defeat or provide evidence, your choice.

                         

                        "As for you giving me a taste of my own medicine I dont remember ever posting an insulting meme using the word Botch or Mother Flicker."

                         

                        Memes are a way of sounding clever in my opinion. Ring a bell of a little starbucks coffee lover perhaps?

                         

                        "As I said when I asked you if it was illegal THAT was INSTANT PROOF you were lying. Where did I say I believed it ?  I didnt buy it, I could instantly tell you were lying.  I could tell the second you said it you were lying because you AGAIN dont think before you post. You COULD make a fake Facebook page but someone like you wouldnt be smart enough to make it believable. You lies would show thru instantly like crap on walls showing thru white paint."

                         

                        Where in your post did it indicate that you WASN'T believing it? All you seemed to have wrote (Ah see some people would of wrote 'written', clever for my age aren't I)

                        was a little paragraph involving some rhetorical questions revolving around my claim of having a wife and a little lecture of why I can't and shouldn't do this and that according to the law. Stop trying to cover yourself up, in no way did that paragraph imply that you weren't fooled by it. You may believe you THOUGHT different but the evidence states otherwise.

                         

                         

                        "Again little child you got proof I was lying ? And AGAIN it does not prove you are right because I refuse to give you my name, its proves I protect myself from weirdos like you on the internet. I HAVE proven it. I have people on this forum that have seen my facebook page, some have even played games with me and my wife. So are you calling them liars too ? Or are you insinuating they are stupid ? The only factor there in that statement that is correct is that you can prove that I refuse to post information, it does not prove I am lying. Whether or not I do have a wife is really irrelevant to the discussion at hand as been told to you many times. Just like in other threads told to you before certain little minor details dont make a persons statement any more right or wrong. And discussing them detracts from the real point you are trying to get across."


                        It does prove that I am right because you refuse to give you my name because it thus means you refuse to give any evidence to prove your evidence therefore making me right. Blinded by the truth much? If this was the other way around, you would be harping on I am wrong because I can't give evidence either. Infact I think you already did in one thread in the past, so just because the shoes on you now doesn't mean your case should be treated differently. When I failed to give evidence people kept reinstating that I must find evidence to prove something so go on prove your statement true or don't and stop replying because there will be no point. Ok?

                        Yes I am calling them liars.

                        Yes I am insinuating that they are stupid.  

                        Proof or it didn't happen.


                         

                        " I can waste my entire week and months on this forum lying to you and wasting time digging up falsified evidence consistently while making sure every T is crossed and every fact I say matches with any story I tell you AND I have to get many many people in on it to corroborate my story I can make up fake names and fake pictures and a fake lifetime story of how we met, what the circumstances were, our favorite foods, our least favorite movies, I would have to go out and buy thousands of dollars of womens clothes and furniture for women,  kidnap some total stranger from the street and convince here not to run away when I take off her handcuffs to take a picture, make sure she doesnt have a phone to call the cops, yada yada yada.. All this work and preparation just to prove to some snot nosed little kid NOTHING of relevance to the subject at hand. That would be like holding a political discussion and debating what brands of socks I am wearing. It means NOTHING but does show how pathetic the other person is attempting to make fun of what socks I wear. That person just loving to try and get a rise out of me just to fill out his pathetic life with joy."


                        Don't be stupid.


                        "I could for example show you 20 pictures at all times of the day of my wife. Would that actually prove that she was my wife ? No of course not."


                        Exactly, thanks for proving my point.

                        It's very difficult for you to prove anything even with evidence.





                        • 59. Re: AW p2p?
                          Dumbass78

                          So...is AW P2P then???   Also can we change this thread to "Is Starbuckfrack Married?" please?

                          1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next