6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2014 8:27 PM by jnikoley RSS

No Australian Lobbys?

Is it just me or did Infinity Ward completely remove the Australian servers on Xbox One? I haven't been able to find an Australian game for a while now and it's starting to frustrate me. Personally i think Activision need to revoke Infinity Ward's CoD license after this massive fail of a game

Mutchel
        • Test #1
          Re: No Australian Lobbys?

Nope I'm with ya. Haven't been able to have a decent game yet. We jumped back on the 360 and had no problems though.

Last Edited: Aug 20, 2014 2:14 AM
            • Test #1

I'm with you man. Got my Xbox one last week, haven't had a console for nearly 2 years. Been playing PC. I decided I wanted to try get back into some serious COD... Can't even find a public lobby lmao. No point even playing this shitty game. I can't even shoot back 90% of the time. So stupid.

Last Edited: Aug 21, 2014 3:38 AM
                • Test #1

Don't lose faith in the X1 based on this game - new releases will be far superior!! Check your NAT type - if its strict you will not find games theres a forum discussion to rectify this on here somewhere

Last Edited: Aug 21, 2014 4:35 AM
              • Test #1

Good luck - I can't even find a North American game, anymore.

Last Edited: Aug 23, 2014 5:51 PM
                • Test #1

Based on my obsevations on matchmaking behavior over the last month, I believe most if not all of the Dedis for Ghosts have been taken offline. I play in the US, and get matched in international lobbies since about a month ago. My hope is.. Im wrong, and they just screwed up the matchmaking, and will fix it soon. Not holding my breath...

Last Edited: Aug 23, 2014 8:27 PM